THE MIGHTY GIANTS - 2016 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually I was wrong when I said late Jan early Feb.

Just went back and found my renewal email..

Thank you for renewing your GIANTS membership for the 2016 Toyota AFL Premiership season!
Please note: your 2016 GIANTS member pack is expected to arrive with you in early January, 2016.

Please note, if you currently have a PO Box listed as your delivery address a secondary address must be provided to prevent delay of your pack. To provide a secondary address please contact the GIANTS Membership Team at membership@gwsgiants.com.au or call 1300 GIANTS (1300 442 687).

So they're saying early Jan - which will probably be closer to mid Jan.

Actually I was wrong when I said late Jan early Feb.

Just went back and found my renewal email..

Thank you for renewing your GIANTS membership for the 2016 Toyota AFL Premiership season!
Please note: your 2016 GIANTS member pack is expected to arrive with you in early January, 2016.

Please note, if you currently have a PO Box listed as your delivery address a secondary address must be provided to prevent delay of your pack. To provide a secondary address please contact the GIANTS Membership Team at membership@gwsgiants.com.au or call 1300 GIANTS (1300 442 687).

So they're saying early Jan - which will probably be closer to mid Jan.
Awesome. Thanks for that.

Does anyone know how many members we had at the end of December in 2014? Thanks

End of 2014 season was 13,047
End of 2015 season was 13,480

So you would think the target for 2016 would be between 14,000 -15,000

As for the end of Dec 2014 not 100% sure but as of 16 Dec 2014 we had 5,460 so were tracking ahead of that.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how many members we had at the end of December in 2014? Thanks

Not off the top of my head - but I saw something from the club at some point recently that said we're ahead of where we were this time last year.

For some reason "up 17%" rings a bell but don't quote me on it.

Thanks guys for the info, interesting one was looking at the gold coast membership figures and they are down about 1.5 kk members year on year, ouch. Good lesson for us as a club not to expect success to come and for our squad to appear in newspapers for the right reasons

Neil

SLOGAN: 'Expect big things'
2015 TALLY: 13,480
CURRENT TALLY: 6000 (up 25 per cent on same time in 2014)
ONLINE HUB: membership.gwsgiants.com.au

REASONS TO BUY: Giants members are a massive chance to witness history in 2016 if the richly talented playing list can stay on the park. A maiden finals berth beckons, and if GWS can re-produce some of the form it showed early last season then it'll be a hell of an exciting ride. In full-forward Jeremy Cameron, midfielders Dylan Shiel and Devon Smith, club champion Heath Shaw, and three-time premiership Cat Steve Johnson, the Giants have some of the most dynamic players in the competition, and anyone who witnessed their round six win over Hawthorn in 2015 knows how brilliant they are to watch when they're firing. –Adam Curley

From AFL website

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To kick off 2016 with a bang, the GIANTS are giving away five GIANT Orange tickets.

Think of it like Willy Wonka and his golden tickets, but better!

There are five amazing prizes to be won that will get you closer to the GIANTS than ever before.

The five prizes on offer are:

• Dinner for you and five mates with GIANTS players and coaches
• Sit in the coaches box at a GIANTS home game where you can see every move made by Leon Cameron and his team
• Get behind the microphone and commentate a GIANTS home game from the media box
• Run out onto the ground with the GIANTS and G-MAN as a junior mascot before a home game
• Get a behind scenes look at the life of a coach with changeroom access before and after the game

2016 GIANTS members, keep an eye out for your membership pack in the mail as five lucky winners packs will contain an orange ticket.

All 2016 members have automatically been entered into the draw while fans who are yet to renew still have the chance as all five orange tickets are still up for grabs!

This does not compute.... I have to keep an eye out in my membership pack cause there might be a ticket in it. Fans yet to renew still have a chance because ALL FIVE tickets are still up for grabs. But my membership pack has already been sent, I got an email about it. So if all five are still out there, it means they're not in my pack :(

Great prize though - would love the coaches box for a game.

Membership packs arrived today. Hat is good. Keyring...intersting concept. Fixture...WTF?

I kind of like the pen/fixture thing - a bit different.

Not sure if I'm going to get the key cut for the front door or not. If it was just the G and not a reference to 2016, maybe, probably, but "locked in" to 2016, probably not.

Like the hat. (I think 2012 was the only out and out dud).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back