The Millionaire chase tipping hot seat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW the contestant locked in 1965.

Just so stupid an English person could get that wrong.

I was watching Tenable, a British game show, the other day and the question was "Name 10 countries that border either Hungary or Austria" . Some of the answers. France, Estonia. SMH.

I was watching Tenable, a British game show, the other day and the question was "Name 10 countries that border either Hungary or Austria" . Some of the answers. France, Estonia. SMH.

France I could understand, Estonia is way off.

My guess:
Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Poland, Slovenia, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Ukraine, Italy

I meant 5 women, 5 men.
Apologies. I can name the men but not the last of the women

Men - Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Pete Sampras and Roy Emerson
Women - Margaret Court, Serena Williams, Steffi Graf, Chris Evert? and not sure without looking it up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My partner's sister was on Hot Seat the other night. I watched it but generally refuse to watch it because of McChins. A complete waste of oxygen.

He is a massive dickhead. His latest little escapades further proved this.

He has absolutely no self-awareness. Completely wrapped up in his own ego.

I probably only watch the chase maybe once a week, I can't for the life of me figure out why every time I turn it on it's an episode I've seen. Do they only have 20 Emdur episodes in the can?

I probably only watch the chase maybe once a week, I can't for the life of me figure out why every time I turn it on it's an episode I've seen. Do they only have 20 Emdur episodes in the can?

Thursday and Fridays are repeats. I remember questions in the show but never remember the outcome in the final chase so Its always new to me lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back