Society & Culture Rask's nephew is a ****head thread (and all things crap housemates). HE'S GONE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
raskolnikov , you got the locksmith cued up?

Not yet. Will do it over the school holidays.

He said to me this morning, "I don't care what you do to my car. It's insured so I'll actually be happy if you do something to it".

Not yet. Will do it over the school holidays.

He said to me this morning, "I don't care what you do to my car. It's insured so I'll actually be happy if you do something to it".
Are you driving him to the airport rask?

I would, and watch him board the plane just so I am 100% sure the ****head is on it.

Are you driving him to the airport rask?

I would, and watch him board the plane just so I am 100% sure the ****head is on it.

No. He's taking a train to Brisbane at 3am. I should tell him that I'll take him to the station if we use his car. That way I'll have his keys.

He got into a conversation about money with me last night. He told me that he is better off than me because I have too much super to get a pension whereas he will get a pension. :D

So he GONE?!?!!?!?
No. I thought it was 3am this morning as he told me it was the 13th but it's 3am tomorrow morning, so the 14th.

No. I thought it was 3am this morning as he told me it was the 13th but it's 3am tomorrow morning, so the 14th.
He's a ****ing moron can't even get a date right.

I cant believe I hate someone so much I've never even met..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a ****ing moron can't even get a date right.

I cant believe I hate someone so much I've never even met..
I hope you never have the displeasure.

He got into a conversation about money with me last night. He told me that he is better off than me because I have too much super to get a pension whereas he will get a pension. :D
This reminds me of someone else I know who retired a couple of years ago. He was absolutely livid that he was told that he has too much money to get the pension. I told him that he should be happy about that but he was adamant that it should be his right to collect a pension.

This reminds me of someone else I know who retired a couple of years ago. He was absolutely livid that he was told that he has too much money to get the pension. I told him that he should be happy about that but he was adamant that it should be his right to collect a pension.
And these are the same bastards who keep spending, and thus driving the mortgage rates up.

Tell him he can get ****ed, From Shell.

The w***er just called me at work and said, "Oh no. It looks like someone has been in your house and sprayed graffiti throughout".

The w***er just called me at work and said, "Oh no. It looks like someone has been in your house and sprayed graffiti throughout".

Are you sure he's going to make the train tomorrow morning and not be leaving your house in a plastic bag or box?

Are you sure he's going to make the train tomorrow morning and not be leaving your house in a plastic bag or box?
No. No I'm not.

Examine his hands for paint spatters. Call 000 (not the "report" line) to report the crime and tell them you suspect him and it could get violent then hang up (they'll turn up). If you see any paint cans anywhere do not touch them because they'll have fingerprints.

If you see a pair of latex/vinyl gloves in the bin save them - cops can turn them inside out and get prints too.

Last edited:
And if it's him "joking" go down to the skate park and offer $100 for an artist to make an installation on his car.

Even better, call the cops before getting home and if it's just the idiot there saying "it was only a joke", then maybe the cops can scare the s**t out of him anyway for making a false report or something

I've lived with folks in their 30s with no idea about cleaning as you go (and the kitchen magically cleans itself), can't manage money, poor vocabulary, no geographical and directional skill, heads in their phones and can't hold an actual verbal talking conversation for more than 5 minutes and wonder why they pay tax when they do their tax return and i get hefty returns each year (as i have extra taken out and use that return to pay for vacations and interstate trips home to see my family)

RASK - I'd be getting the car towed, selling it for free or pouring honey and butter on it and leave it to bake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back