The Next Big Thing - Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought he was fantastic. Something positive bound to happen every time he goes near the ball. Very difficult to man up on.

This is who Stringer reminds me of. His brother goes down as the best CHB of the last 20 years yet Alan was the better player.

Not at the Doggies he wasn't :p

I read this headline as Jake Spencer and left me thinking WTF. i should read a little closer next time haha

on Topic, absolute gun!! a player you can build a team around!

Carried Western Bulldogs, I wasn't even mad at any of his goals simply too good for most KPD.

I wonder if they will out him in the midfield, he is super strong through the hips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hope Bulldogs keep him, would hate a talent like that get snatched away by the 'richer' clubs. Offer him a 5 year 750k+ contract.

I wouldn't worry he's first in the queue for a big contract. Signed till 2018 and I suspect he/bontempelli are the other big contract players at the club. Apart from T.boyd of course.

I wonder if they will out him in the midfield, he is super strong through the hips.

He plays through the midfield sometimes. Attempts to charge through straight to goal. Prefer him close to goal where he only has to charge through one or two players rather than a whole midfield/defence

He is a great talent , great to watch , has X factor ! Just has to keep the head in check and not listen to the publicity and could be anything !

Jake "the Snake" Stringer has Cult Hero status and more coming his way.

Carried Western Bulldogs, I wasn't even mad at any of his goals simply too good for most KPD.

Thats the plan. Another preseason and he hopefully pushes up for 5min bursts in the midfield. Especially when we are getting smashed. Surprised we didn't see him up there in the second half yesterday tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back