Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hilarious when people go bananas over the first pre-season (practice) game of the year and start talking about premierships. Reminds me in the 90s when Richmond would make the night GF (and get flogged), get their supporters all excited, and then produce one giant turd of a season or choke in the final round to miss the finals.

These are glorified practice matches to get some match conditioning for round one and give some fringe/younger players a run. The scoreboard is irrelevant, I mean these games are so irrelevant we've called them off early in the past.
Or when Carlton won it and then got the spoon:
1362412800000.jpg

Watching the St Kilda v Brisbane stream.
The two cameras are catching everything, but there's no replays or picture in picture or anything like that. Quality could certainly be better, but it's more than watchable. Commentary wasn't on for the first few minutes, then was back for 5, then gone for a few, and now back. Honestly prefer it when it's not on to be honest.

Richmond and the Dogs just ran out through banners, surely that's not standard practice for NAB games? #allthenuffies

I'm surprised to be sitting here hearing that supporters are getting excited in February during a pre-season comp. If they can get wet in June/July ...
Yeah im still in Pre Season Mode cant even watch any Nab games apart from how North's new recruits go..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those not paying attention to the games, Mackenzie confirmed for an ACL. Libba also did something to his knee, and a lot of people are saying it looked like an ACL as well. Pretty farkin s**t.
If it was his old man who'd done a knee I'd be doing backflips.

Reading the pies board, apparently, on the back of one NAB challenge game, De Goey is better than Jack.

I mean, some of those people get to vote in elections FFS.
Should've told them to De Goey f*** themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back