Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha

2f3gF0X.jpg

When a coach walks in and says "We need a new list and priority picks because I can't even coach this mob yet" you can expect the players to give 100%. Why would they? They've already been told they're not good enough to win games.

Our players need help, but instead of seeing sports psychologists, they get free meditation with Roosy's wife :drunk:. Probably too late for half our side anyway.

I think the club needs to be put down so supporters everywhere can move on with their lives. It's over, we're done, put a fork in etc. etc. etc.

Roos was never going to make a difference at Melbourne, he's not the guy that rights the ship, hes the guy that steers a working ship in the right direction.

Now piss him off so we can stop seeing headlines that contain "Roos" and have to work out if they mean North or the has been coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Blease retiring, not the retirement announcement i was expecting out of geelong today. should be many announced this week

It's sad that he only got a go at the 2 most ginger friendly clubs in the AFL.

Says a bit about some of the bigoted recruitment policies at play at other clubs.

It's sad that he only got a go at the 2 most ginger friendly clubs in the AFL.

Says a bit about some of the bigoted recruitment policies at play at other clubs.

There are no good ranga footballers. :stern look

*Dempsey referred directly to the tribunal. It was graded careless with SEVERE impact, despite the fact Deledio was ok, albeit with a sore neck. By way of comparison Hodge's hit on Wingard into the goal post was graded medium impact. This MRP is a joke.

Otherwise fines all round and Atley cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back