Resource The 'not worthy of a thread of its own' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't be alone in thinking none of these categories are overly prevalent for us atm.

recruiting :crossmark:

Senior players gold pass:crossmark:

Not enough youth played:crossmark:

Gameplan:crossmark:

Coaching:crossmark:

Media against us:crossmark:

I can't be alone in thinking none of these categories are overly prevalent for us atm.

Agree, but if we went back 4-5 years it would be different. We could tick all of them.

There’s always some of all of that. Actually think right now is a time of relative peace and contentment on all those fronts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just looking at the ladder. Worst case we finish 13-10. Does that still lock in finals these days? That's dropping games against these teams.

Worst case losing against
Lions at Gabba
Blues at G x2
Dees at G
GC in Darwin
Swans at SCG
Pies at G
Dockers in Perth
Saints at marvel
Giants at home

Winning
North at home
Port at home
Tigers at home
Bombers at G
Hawks at home
Dogs at home
North in Tas
Crows at home
WCE at home

We may even beat the blues once or twice, the dees, GC, saints and giants. That gets us up to 18 to 19 wins. Put your house on us to win the flag!! 😁😼

Not sure how many remember this photo of the brothers from over summer,

Here's the initial 22 man squad for the Paris Olympics - obviously still a way to go to make the final 12 man team, but I bet there Furphy family are celebrating this news this morning

"as well as US college enigma Johnny Furphy who starred for the Kansas Jayhawks in the Big 12 this season."

1712784453699.png

We should just be debating whether the last 20 years have been the greatest time be alive in world history

* all these milestones. Cats wins usually end up with a 48 hour 'sale' on the cats shop with a theme. Something to spend the membership voucher on at least. i.e. take the 20 voucher and add it to a sale discount to get a good saving.

All these milestones leading to the 'sale' being player signed posters and merch.
* off you flogs. Just want a jacket or jumper on sale.

Just looking at the extended fixture. Looks like we've got Richmond at GMHBA in round 12.

When was the last time we played them down at Geelong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back