Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Annoyed about MacMillan injury. He was looking good so far this year.

Yep, it's a sad irony that after silencing the haters that had been calling for him to be one of the Outs, he ends up being an Out by injury. The gods are a weird mob.

Yep, it's a sad irony that after silencing the haters that had been calling for him to be one of the Outs, he ends up being an Out by injury. The gods are a weird mob.
More like they're getting what they want through no fault of his.

Just said on TFS that Swallow will play in the VFL next week!!! He's almost back people!!!!

Sent from beneath the blue and white using Tapatalk
Holy sh*tballs. Would be huge to have him back for Freo.

Then again, I could also see the club wanting to ease him back in with a return in the gold coast game followed by a week off (Rd 8 bye) and then play the rest of the season.

Let's send the full meat grinder to Freo in round 6!!!!!!!
I'd love him back against Freo but it's more important to have him fully fit when he comes back.

#insaunderswetrust

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if we rolled Freo in Subi...
Banish the thought.
Wouldn't it be lovely :D
Hawthorn showed everyone how to destroy Fremantle, not an easy task but certainly an achievable one.

Wouldn't it be lovely :D
Hawthorn showed everyone how to destroy Fremantle, not an easy task but certainly an achievable one.

Yep, beating them in the middle should go a long way. Fyfe will be back but they'll still be missing Barlow. Last time we went over we didn't have Ziebell or Cunnington, should be at least close.

Yep, beating them in the middle should go a long way. Fyfe will be back but they'll still be missing Barlow. Last time we went over we didn't have Ziebell or Cunnington, should be at least close.

Yeah, people really undersold how significant it was that we were missing those two.

What's up with Goldy? Is it the shoulder from Round 1 and time for him to have a rest??? I only got to check the game on my phone yesterday.

What's up with Goldy? Is it the shoulder from Round 1 and time for him to have a rest??? I only got to check the game on my phone yesterday.

Goldy played outstanding against the swans destroyed there rucks and gave us first usage of the ball, assuming this is a supercoach question, i don't know why he hasn't scored well.

LOL, never mind :drunk:

Goldy played outstanding against the swans destroyed there rucks and gave us first usage of the ball, assuming this is a supercoach question, i don't know why he hasn't scored well.

I thought he was a late out when I was checking yesterday. Few too many frothies!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back