Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Taken today…..

482113719-andrew-swallow-of-the-kangaroos-runs-with-gettyimages.jpg

Now that's an AFL rig. Imagine McKenzie and Garner built like Spitta. We'd almost look like West Coke!

I think this injury shows how some (including me at times) have taken Swallow's game and consistency for granted the past 4-years.

Has the guy played a bad game since 2009?

Really hope Delaney doesn't become another could've been ...

So do I, LC. It seems headed that way though.

Crocks was injury-prone but he was worth persisting with because he was an excellent player.

good idea. heard harper ended up on crutches after his half in the werribee game. knock to the knee?

tarrant might play a half in the twos this week from what ive heard.

swallow a week away from playing a bit of gametime in the VFL.

Twinkletoes could we turn this into an official injury update thread?

If the masses want an OFFICIAL injury updates thread stickied, we can do that, but we'll have to cut loose the Roo-sistence thread to do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this injury shows how some (including me at times) have taken Swallow's game and consistency for granted the past 4-years.

Has the guy played a bad game since 2009?

Yes, but very infrequently, he is a super consistent player and stands out like dog balls compared to the rest of the team.

Thompson and Cunnington are probably the other two that have lower variance from their good to bad games.

Damnit 6 weeks. Think we will replace him with a mature key defender ( Firrito, Machmahon) or Hines/Tippet? Or simply disregard, ziebs in and jmac out

Good to hear that Tarrant and Cam Delaney will be playing footy again soon.

Sadly, Tommy Curran doesn't even rate a mention, seemingly now living in that LTI world of oblivion.

Good to hear that Tarrant and Cam Delaney will be playing footy again soon.

Sadly, Tommy Curran doesn't even rate a mention, seemingly now living in that LTI world of oblivion.
That one year extension seemed philanthropic at the time. Not looking great for the big guy.

That one year extension seemed philanthropic at the time. Not looking great for the big guy.

You just feel sorry for the player when they get robbed of a footy career by injury. It's obviously not game over for Tom but he can't afford another setback in his recovery. Fingers crossed.

You just feel sorry for the player when they get robbed of a footy career by injury. It's obviously not game over for Tom but he can't afford another setback in his recovery. Fingers crossed.
Every key forward we've tried to develop in the Scott era has had to battle through a fair amount of injury. Black has been a good news story but I reckon we're due in for another.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back