The Official "We Want Karl" Week 16 Thread (now including trade deadline talk)

The Greatest Team Of All Time is the...

• 1971/72 Los Angeles Lakers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1985/86 Boston Celtics

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 1986/87 Los Angeles Lakers

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 1995/96 Chicago Bulls

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • 2014/15 Atlanta Hawks

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 2009 South Dragons (feat. Joe Ingles)

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What's this s**t I'm hearing about Karl Malone cracking onto Vanessa Bryant, then threatening to give Kobe a 'whooping'

Also, saw a rumour on twitter saying Malone had a child with a 13 year old when he was 20 ??

Regardless The Mailman is a campaigner of the highest order, in one of Dennis Rodman's autobio, he reckons all the non Jazz players in the league hated Malone and Stockton....

I don't see how anyone could have hated Stockton.

I don't see how anyone could have hated Stockton.

According to The Worm, Stockton was a sniper who constantly got away with so many cheap shots (along with Malone) Many people seem to believe Stockton was one of the dirtiest players ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the injury prognosis?

Jrue - stress reaction in leg - probable out for season

Brow - shoulder (again) - TBA

Ryno - knee - God only knows

SOS - acute alcohol consumption - not expected to be heard from until December 2016

David Stockton is the spitting image of his father, so low to the ground and crab like around the pick and pop.

The only positive out of this loss against the Clippers was Omri Casspi played quite well (11 points - 17 rebounds) and Ray MaCullum (10 points - 7 rebounds - 5 assists - 2 blocks) Both players seem to be benefiting with more game-time under their belt. That second quarter was absolutely terrible. We've got to find a way to stop opposition teams when they continue to get a run-on like that.

RepentantObviousAltiplanochinchillamouse
here Ya go boys

Back