The Ox vs "Brad from Eltham" - Alleged Stalking

Remove this Banner Ad

That's truly creepy.

Especially the hand delivered stuff to their doorstep :thumbsdown:

Sadly, I suspect that he's not the only SEN regular caller capable of s*** like that

This bloke was a dead set flog, always called up the soap box and opened with the "just a couple of quick ones" line... Have heard numerous stories about his dodgy involvement in local cricket clubs and a footy umpiring incident.

Think i heard on the news this morning that he is appealing the sentence.

Are they remaking Jaws? Schwarz looks like he's auditioning for the role of Quint.

DAVIDSCHWA_WIDE_IMAGE_IA067485_176754.JPG

Quint.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone capable of holding on for 2hrs to ask one question probably would be capable of stalking. Takes a lot of patience I would think.

Think i heard on the news this morning that he is appealing the sentence.

Good news, "Brad" lost his appeal yesterday and is currently holiday at her majestys pleasure.Even better is that he has been sacked from his job and his wife and kid have left him.

Hey "Brad",enjoy your new friend Bubba

Looks like young Brad's up to his old tricks.

On Ox's birthday during the week (24/7 - hence every man and his dog wishing Ox a happy birthday every bloody day of the year) a bloke called up questioning the name of the bloke who played for Port and Freo (Ox answered "Carr"), then asked how many games his brother had played (xx was Ox's response) and finally asked the name of the recent ruckman who had played for both Geelong and the Dogs (Street).

Unfortunately the answer to these three questions also makes up Ox's home address.

Guy has got a serious bloody screw loose, particularly after having been in prison over this same matter.

Last edited:
Looks like young Brad's up to his old tricks.

On Ox's birthday during the week (24/7 - hence every man and his dog wishing Ox a happy birthday every bloody day of the year) a bloke called up questioning the name of the bloke who played for Port and Freo (Ox answered "Carr"), then asked how many games his brother had played (xx was Ox's response) and finally asked the name of the recent ruckman who had played for both Geelong and the Dogs (Street).

Unfortunately the answer to these three questions also makes up Ox's home address.

Guy has got a serious bloody screw loose, particularly after having been in prison over this same matter.
Bloody hell.

Pardon my ignorance, is this a romantic obsession?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody hell.

Pardon my ignorance, is this a romantic obsession?

Wouldn't have a clue. Unfortunately by the time Ox twigged it was too late to hit the delay button and it had gone to air. They then came back telling said caller on air that they would be involving the Police and they knew who he was. Robbo gave him the mother of all serves for giving out Ox's home address, before which time I'm not sure anyone would have had any clue what was going on.

Same bloke also called 3AW a few years back to announce that Ox had been gambling again. Imagine the issues that would have caused him at home.

Serious, serious head issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back