Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you follow the guidelines on Gumtree there is no problem.
It's a terrific, and easy, site to use, both for buying and selling.
And a great way to pass on unwanted things without having to transport them to the op shop.

How many mass murders does America need before the morons realize that there is no reason a civilian should ever have a gun
They never will.
In American logic, mass murders are proof you have to carry a gun to protect yourself from mass murderers.
Gun lobby is way too powerful and the average American way too inept at logical and rational reasoning for this to change.

Yep, I wonder how many innocent victim will have to senselessly die before they wake up and realise how screwed up the ingrained gun culture is.

Isn't there a lot of scammers on Gumtree
How funny, I just came in here to post this exact thing.

I just listed my ZR6 Aurion and have had non stop spammers/scammers bombarding me this morning. Been pissing me right off today!

See my response below

upload_2015-8-28_12-33-28.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They never will.
In American logic, mass murders are proof you have to carry a gun to protect yourself from mass murderers.
Gun lobby is way too powerful and the average American way too inept at logical and rational reasoning for this to change.
All about money, that is why Republicans will always go to war. Big weapons companies support them.

How funny, I just came in here to post this exact thing.

I just listed my ZR6 Aurion and have had non stop spammers/scammers bombarding me this morning. Been pissing me right off today!

See my response below

View attachment 167193
If you read the guidelines you'll see they advise never to respond to an sms asking you to email them.
They are the scammers
If someone send an email it comes through gumtree and so do your responses.

I fell for this the first time, until my daughter put me straight.
Since then I've had no trouble as I know what to be aware of

If you read the guidelines you'll see they advise never to respond to an sms asking you to email them.
They are the scammers
If someone send an email it comes through gumtree and so do your responses.

I fell for this the first time, until my daughter put me straight.
Since then I've had no trouble as I know what to be aware of

That's good advice. Thanks.

eBay is mainly for online stores and people who buy and onsell nowadays, whereas gumtree is mostly legitimate people try to sell their actual worldly possessions.

A couple of months ago I straight swapped a flying V that I never used for a nice 7 string that I've hardly put down. No money exchanged and all done within a Saturday morning. It's also a good place for cheap fitness equipment among other things.

Yep, I wonder how many innocent victim will have to senselessly die before they wake up and realise how screwed up the ingrained gun culture is.

They may never. It's the constitution!

How many mass murders does America need before the morons realize that there is no reason a civilian should ever have a gun

Its like one of those zombie movies.... the living and the dead.... there are enlightened people in the US but there are lots of zombies. The zombies will never become human...

Can't' see the word racist in my post.

However would have been interesting who would have been questioned? Moot point anyway as it was cancelled.

I was talking about the article

The picture of the demonstrators shows them with signs saying "STOP RACISM NOW".

Why the backlash

I was talking about the article

The picture of the demonstrators shows them with signs saying "STOP RACISM NOW".

Why the backlash
You can't be against immigrants rorting the system , that is racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back