The Righteous Indignation Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I'm not opposed to indulging in a bit of "righteous indignation" from time to time. Helps me to overlook my (many) insecurities, inadequacies and failings and hey if that gets someone through the daily grind, well then terrific.

Which brings me to the massive crime committed by the North Melbourne Football Club in resting 9, yes 9, players for tonight's game. HOW DARE THEY? (the righteous indignation statement encapsulated)

Indeed this act is surely worse than the deepening refugee crisis in Europe, the daily threat of terrorist attacks, the droughts in Somalia and Central America, the various Civil Wars throughout the world and even ongoing instability in world share markets.

So, the NMFC must stand condemned and here are those who are loudest in voicing their "righteous indignation" at this dreadful act by the NMFC.

Jon (I am holier than thou) Ralph
Kevin (I lost my marbles before I lost my hair) Bartlett
Greg (Venom, or, I get shitty with anyone who disagrees with me) Denham
Timmy (My *son is not a drug cheat) Watson
The Adelaide Football Club
The Richmond supporter who called SEN today to complain about paying $200 to take 4 friends to tonight's game looking forward to witnessing a red hot contest, which has now become in his words "an exhibition match".
Rohan Connolly

Feel free to add. I suspect I've missed several hundred thousand others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back