Radio The Rub - Triple M 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2009
Melbs
AFL Club
Essendon
I love these shows almost as much as the footy itself at this point. Garry has already clipped a few people and spoken French in the first 45 minutes. Am looking forward to Duke and Wolf bickering about the AFL show Darcy got booted from.

Spent a fair chunk if my driving time over summer enjoying http://youtube.com/user/u2hmtmkmkm to get me through the off season. Surely a fair few on here who are regular listeners to the pre-game?

Last edited:
"It's getting ugly here. 2:30am and nothing's left in the bar except maybe that one in the corner you might have to consider type ugly"

Yeah, you know what? If there's ever a flogging going on, Triple M is the premier choice for at least getting entertainment value out of the game

Me too. I really enjoy it. They put a smile on me face on miserable Winter days and nights.
I work weird hours and also cycle a lot, so I often podcast it so i can listen to it late at night in the car and on my bike.

It can get pretty funny when they hang s**t on each other.

Always podcast it, very very funny. Especially when they have 360 review.

^ is that when they were hanging s**t on him for being returning as the prodigal son to be on the panel to select the coach? Yeah, funny.
I don't give a * if anyone says they're self-indulgent, coz it's some of the funniest stuff I've heard on radio. :D

I've said this before, but it was a pissa when Spud was talking about the Mexican restaurant, pronouncing the stuff phonetically :

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took the tip and relistened to some of last year (along with the junk time podcast, also highly recommended).
Reckon this segment would be right up there, the lone Duck taking on the old Lyon:

BTW: What's Garry Lyon's favourite holiday dsstination? Singa-Poor, Poor, Poor. I'll see myself out.

Bang. Straight back into it with the gold.

Just can't wait for Monday when BT gets on with JB, Spud and Gaz. Will be a bloodbath.

Best 15 minutes MMM have had in years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back