The Seven Network

Remove this Banner Ad

channel seven has just been getting watered down for the masses year after year. their entire tv line up is based on fear mongering, cooking or shitty shows.

Seen their new cooking program?

cooking-with-poo.jpg

Denis commeti making ref. to carlton having more jumpers this season than San Antonio spurs... Self indulgent moron

Oh get your hand off it, he's having a laugh! What's the problem with having heaps of jumpers anyway? It helps your club rake in the money and they look cool too!

People find the most trivial things to whinge about.

Oh get your hand off it, he's having a laugh! What's the problem with having heaps of jumpers anyway? It helps your club rake in the money and they look cool too!

People find the most trivial things to whinge about.
I don't care how many jumpers we have this year... Just call the game den and stop having a mind&$ck of a convo for a cheap laugh from bruuuccceee!

Without HD I wont watch the second rate 7 telecast prefer Foxtel and might just try the radio commentary as well tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one thing that really peeved me off was watching a delayed telecast Blues match from a month or so ago (v Melbourne?). It was close to the end, they cut to an ad break where the news reported that Carlton had lost. Then they went back to the match.

Seriously s*** broadcasting.

It's not strictly 7 related. But Prime7 (the regional affiliate of 7, shows all the Channel 7 stuff just under a different name) showed ads instead of the last 15 seconds in the Swans/Power game today....

Incredibly annoying.

It's not strictly 7 related. But Prime7 (the regional affiliate of 7, shows all the Channel 7 stuff just under a different name) showed ads instead of the last 15 seconds in the Swans/Power game today....

Incredibly annoying.
It was pathetic! Returned to the telecast in one of the year's classics with only 1 second left in the game!! AFL needs to ask for an explanation.

Yeah hated that too. I remember thinking 3 commercials is odd, lol and behold it comes back with 1 second to go instead of 30. Then they cut off the song 2/3 of the way through for an ad for 'insert dumb 7mate show here'.

Last 30 seconds was never replayed or discussed either.

Earlier in the game there was also a behind goal camera movement which also blindsided about 10 secs of the game.

Just amateur hour.

I thought last nights coverage was a lot better than the usual Sat night effort..there was only 3 commentators + 2 boundary riders but we only heard from 1 of them at the breaks, hopefully they can keep it up.

All those muppets that rejoiced when Seven got the rights back - simultaneously ending the original incarnation of Fox Footy, denying us Nine's modernised coverage and eventually the game in HD on One - should be loaded into a rocket and shot yonder sun.

All those muppets that rejoiced when Seven got the rights back - simultaneously ending the original incarnation of Fox Footy, denying us Nine's modernised coverage and eventually the game in HD on One - should be loaded into a rocket and shot yonder sun.
So, what's working at Channel 9 like exactly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back