Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Line up, get your apology here.

originally posted by Sinkers_9

Kangaroos will definately make the Grand Final

Mark my words now, we will make it.

We have Melbourne this week, a softer group of players I don't think I have seen before. Easy win.

We will then go to Adelaide with our backs against the wall and take care of business there showing how much Carey is needed in a team.

We will then meet our little bitches Port Adelaide in the Preliminary and we all know what happens when the Roos play the Power.

You may all laugh now but mark my words, we will be in the Grand Final. Bring this thread back up in a months time and we will see who the smart one is.

We will smash Melbourne, they are nothing who did they rely on to win the game this week Steven Armstrong.

Has all the hallmarks of another thread started by The Hitman - Except I am right

You watch the Melbourne fans in their 4WD strolling out early in the last as Byron kicks his 8th

No at least wait until we thrash you in the Semi.

I won't be going anywhere, I'll accept a huge apology from all of you when we are there

There is no chance of them not making it. (the GF)

I "trounced" on them as you said with good reason. We are North Melbourne. You are West Coast.

There is no stopping them

I told you already once we beat you (the Crows)

Let them think that, they will all learn in the next few weeks

Well?

I doubt you will see Sinkers any time soon, is a little tosser who tried to jump on the bandwagon late in the season. Will disappear without a trace complaining and whingeing all the way.

Originally posted by Zombie
I doubt you will see Sinkers any time soon, is a little tosser who tried to jump on the bandwagon late in the season. Will disappear without a trace complaining and whingeing all the way.
Haha. Ill-timed post if ever I saw one.

• Banned
Originally posted by Sinkers_9

What for?? For saying my team would win???
I think you had a fair bit more to say than that. Not just in that thread either. Did you never consider that it might ('probably' is better word actually) can back to bite you? Loser.

Coming from a Port supporter that is very offensive :rolleyes:

A bandwagon for a team that finished 7th???

Win a final ****head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by NYMets
Believing in his team :eek: :rolleyes: String the bastard up!
At least his team has little to apologise for this season.

His team has everything to apologise for this year.

Bringing the game into controversy before the season even started.

Moneygrabbing off the AFL and then complaining about other teams salary caps

Playing the "backs to the wall" card each and every game they play

Whinging supporters crying about how the AFL never give them blockbuster games

Whinging supporters crying about how the AFL never gives them Friday night games

Mick Martyn

His club is an absolute disgrace to the game.

Bringing the game into controversy before the season even started.

From the supporter of the team that had Heuskes, and currently has Burgoyne playing for them.

Moneygrabbing off the AFL and then complaining about other teams salary caps

Haven't had a cent of Waverley or special assistance money. Haven't made a comment on other teams salary caps, as opposed to Eddie, McMahon, Elliott etc.

Playing the "backs to the wall" card each and every game they play

As perfected by Port over the years. Anyway what should you care which cards we play.

Whinging supporters crying about how the AFL never give them blockbuster games

Whinging supporters crying about how the AFL never gives them Friday night games

Port supporters have never complained about anything have they. :rolleyes:

Mick Martyn

An ornament to the game.

His club is an absolute disgrace to the game.

You appear to be a bitter, jealous, obsessed joke of a person. For the others bothered about sinkers_9 making pronouncements about North winning the flag, get over it. What sort of game do we have when we can't go over the top in supporting your team.

Moomba

Originally posted by moomba

From the supporter of the team that had Heuskes, and currently has Burgoyne playing for them.

Heuskes wasn't playing at the club at the time and Burgoyne did nothing wrong, not that any part of the incident was ever reported.

Haven't had a cent of Waverley or special assistance money. Haven't made a comment on other teams salary caps, as opposed to Eddie, McMahon, Elliott etc.

Should have said supporters

As perfected by Port over the years. Anyway what should you care which cards we play.

Port never play backs to the wall, how can the worlds most successful professional Aussie Rules club play back to the wall footy???

Port supporters have never complained about anything have they. :rolleyes:

not week in week out about anything and everything

An ornament to the game.

A useless old hack who continually cheats

You appear to be a bitter, jealous, obsessed joke of a person. For the others bothered about sinkers_9 making pronouncements about North winning the flag, get over it. What sort of game do we have when we can't go over the top in supporting your team.

Moomba

What am I bitter about? North is not in nearly as a worse position as the Bulldogs, St.Kilda or Geelong yet the club and their supporters whinge the most of all of them.

Burgoyne did nothing wrong

OK then, if you say so.

Should have said supporters

Oh, our supporters have been money grabbing off the AFL. I wish you told me earlier, I would have jumped in for my share. By the way I think you will find it is not only North supporters that have had a go about salary caps.

Port never play backs to the wall, how can the worlds most successful professional Aussie Rules club play back to the wall footy???

Port have played the us against them, battlers card for decades.

not week in week out about anything and everything

You seem to have a complaint about North week in week out.

A useless old hack who continually cheats

How old is Wanganeen?

What am I bitter about? North is not in nearly as a worse position as the Bulldogs, St.Kilda or Geelong yet the club and their supporters whinge the most of all of them.

You must be bitter about something, barely a day goes without you having a sook about the club, or something the club has done, or a past player, or a supporter, or a resident of the suburb etc etc. By the way I think you will find Geelong and StKilda are in much better financial shape than North, and I would guess the Bulldogs are as well.

Moomba

Originally posted by moomba
By the way I think you will find Geelong and StKilda are in much better financial shape than North, and I would guess the Bulldogs are as well.

Moomba

OK i'm not going to get into an argument that goes nowhere and has a sole purpose of slagging each others team off but on your last point North have a decided advantage over the other 3 teams as they are much more marketable and find it much easier to gain sponsorship.

OK i'm not going to get into an argument that goes nowhere and has a sole purpose of slagging each others team off but on your last point North have a decided advantage over the other 3 teams as they are much more marketable and find it much easier to gain sponsorship.

Fair enough, we'll agree to disagree on this point. Saints and Geelong have more money (less debt) and a stronger fan base. Bulldogs and North have a lot of similarities in terms of marketability and finance. North have probably gained a bit from our success over the last few years, but the Bullies have done well, and have the Western suburbs to attract members and corporates. Regardless of which club is better off and which club is worse off, none are a disgrace to the game.

Moomba

Bunsen Burner, what gives you the right to have a personal attack at the girl for having an opinion on her footy team. Did she have an attack on you personally? I think not. Its ok to say shes wrong, and even rub it in, but another to bag her. That symbolises a pretty sad pathetic existence to get kicks out bagging someone on the net. Get a ****in life.

All for an opinion. Who gives a ****. Sheesh if North were able to restrict Melbourne in the 2nd quarter of todays game, she could well of been right too. You watch Melbourne make the Granny.

Originally posted by blueworms
Bunsen Burner, what gives you the right to have a personal attack at the girl for having an opinion on her footy team.

Hello? Sinkers has been running from thread to thread and attacking people. She needed to be put in her place.

Funny how she doesn't seem to be able to handle it very well after all the nonsense that she dished out. It's all pretty well deserved if you ask me.

Originally posted by bunsen burner
Hello? Sinkers has been running from thread to thread and attacking people. She needed to be put in her place.

Funny how she doesn't seem to be able to handle it very well after all the nonsense that she dished out. It's all pretty well deserved if you ask me.

Fully agree with you there. Sinkers deserves this 'treatment' after she dishes it to other supporters. And now I have begun to speculate that Sinkers may be Hitman's sister or girlfriend. :eek:

Originally posted by bunsen burner

Feel free to quote any of her so called 'attacks'

From what ive read all she's done is attack other people as the supporters that they, not personal attacks like you did to her. Very sad :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back