Media The Sweet FA Peoples Choice Awards (SFAPCA's)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was halfway through creating that alias :thumbsdown:
meh.... I have more just gotten a feel for who people have voted for... rather than actually counting votes

Hi I am Ryan Willo_crest for SFE news, reporting LIVE from the red carpet for the Season 19 edition of the Sweet Football Associations Peoples Choice Awards...

Or SFAPCA's for short

The guests are starting to make their way up the red carpet and we hope to grab a few of them for a chat on their way in.
Sit back, grab a beer from the bar and enjoy the evening.

And we have our first arrival!! The Sweet FA's own power couple and also our premiership captain The Filth Wizard and miss_kate18

Firstly welcome guys... Filthy how does it feel to be a premiership captain and Kate how does it work out for you?

The Filth Wizard: It feels great just having the premiership but there is an extra joy at having managed what nobody before me did and becoming the inaugural Dragons premiership captain. I put together a team most scoffed at but here we are. Tonight is just about letting our hair down before we start the campaign for back to back.

miss_kate18 : It hasn't been celebrated as much as I thought it would in our household given the simmer controversy. I wish that hadn't happened and that Filthy and the rest of the Dragons could just enjoy their success.
So far there have been no demands made of me because "I'm a premiership captain now, bitch" but I'll keep you posted.
I'm happy for him but ready for the Bears to knock him off his perch next year.

One of us might win a thing and the other can do that face you always see at the Oscars where someone has clearly practiced their "I'm so happy for you" face while masking their own soul-crushing disappointment at not winning things.

What are you most looking forward to for the night?

The Filth Wizard :The free alcohol. There's free alcohol, right?

miss_kate18 :One of us might win a thing and the other can do that face you always see at the Oscars where someone has clearly practiced their "I'm so happy for you" face while masking their own soul-crushing disappointment at not winning things.

And who are you both wearing?

Well, I guess I've learnt never to outsource again because I really liked the suit beez wore last season but they obviously misread my memo for a beez suit.
images

I thought I'd go classy for the occasion. Found this little number at my local SexyLand. Then I got here and realised pantskyle is wearing the exact same thing so we're going to be featured in one of those 'Who Wore It Best' magazine spreads.

....clearly pantskyle will win.
vegas-dress1.jpg

What are your initial thoughts heading into season 20?

I'm just focused on fine tuning the Dragons for next season. There's been a reshuffle to our leadership group and a couple of signings made so far. We'll have a couple of retirements, we know of a couple already. I'd like to take some time convincing guys like@PVFto run around again. Apart from that, I'm going to use the break wisely this time and just relax for a while.

I'm hoping that some of the more respected longer term posters regain, or retain, their interest in the league and put up a strong posting effort throughout the season. I've been fortunate in my first season to have the support of guys like pantskyle , Quivorir and brahj who are all fantastic posters and do their best to bring rookies into the match threads. I think all rookies deserve that from their club in order to develop their own posting style and become more engaged. The snobbish, 'rookie quality isn't what it used to be' attitude doesn't help to grow engagement and interest in the league.
I've also been lucky to have The Filth Wizard as my harshest critic behind the scenes to let me know if my posting isn't up to his high standards.

On a personal note, focusing on upping my own posting, maybe having a go at some media threads so my journalism degree wasn't a complete waste of time and money.

And lastly what award are you most looking forward to tonight and who is your tip for the coveted Sandiest Vag award?

I think Soggy will be a runaway for sandiest vag but the prize money is decent enough for him to invest in a roomba vac. Looking forward to brahj 's charity shave, plenty of beard to go around.

Least Likely to Make a Good Captain and Biggest Flog. I can hear the jimmies rustling from here.
Sandiest Vag would have to be anyone involved in the Dragons premiership "controversy".
let-it-go.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willo_ , sorry to rain on your parade but I changed the font colour in the interview because I can and because dusky pink was f***ing with me peepers.
well there goes my giggle at making you the more feminine of the couple

We have our second arrival.... and somewhat appropriately it is the captain of the runner up Warriors Frankston Rover

FR So close but so far... is there still a bitter taste left in your mouth over the GF result?

Yes and no. I'm happy for the majority of the Dragons players. They know who they are. But it would have been nice to get a flag under our belts - they're hard enough just to get to a Grand Final. But I think we'll be better for it next season.

What are you most looking forward to for the night?

Me and a few of the boys have got coke and hookers, so we'll be off to the toilets to really... wait are we live?

Umm, so I've been doing some.. charity work and so I'll be ahhh.. networking with Ambah and Savannah here - they work for The Spearmint, I mean Salvation Army.

And who are you wearing?

I think these are @Lord_Flashhearts pants, cos I've got a heaps of room here in the front. Not sure whose jacket I'm wearing... The label says Hugo Boss but I don't remember him ever playing for us.

Excited to see what recruits Joe can get to the club. Also be interested to see if a former Admin and simmer returns to face the music...

And lastly what award are you most looking forward to tonight and who is your tip for the coveted Sandiest Vag award?

Is this an Awards night? I like awards. Hopefully I win a few. I reckon I could be a bolter for the Sandiest Vag however given the circumstances surrounding my sandy vag I feel it's probably warranted. Would be good to get something out of my season, anyway...

Thanks and all the best for the night

Coming up the red carpet now we have recently demoted... uhhh I mean former captain of the Wolves A Bit High

Hi mate is there a bitter feeling about how the season panned out still?

It was very disappointing considering how we started the season with 3 wins from the first 4 matches. But that is qooty, you Sim some and you lose some. Things we could control I was most pleased with. Our group has developed nicely and with each season that goes by we are getting stronger and stronger. With further experience, the inclusion of Beng and possibly more I can only see the Wolves becoming a club that the many will openly envy.

And massive changes at the Wolves, is it a smooth transition or has it been a battle?

Its been a very smooth transition that has been planned over a period of time. All things that occur at the Wolves are thought out and discussed amongst the group. We bounce ideas off each other all the time and nothing is decided without input from all involved.

What are you most looking forward to for the night

The alcohol, the girls and the laughs. Should be a great night to get loose and celebrate the end of the season.

And who are you wearing?

I plan on wearing several if I can. Looking to rack up a few early, get the confidence up before deciding what I wear home.

For me I am looking forward to seeing the fruits of the hard work come to the fore. Be nice to just concentrate on my own game and enjoy the season which already shows terrific promise. I can't wait to see what SM & Hatchy1992 have installed for our group.

Biggest Flog is always a pretty tough one with many vying for the title. It could go to any number of flogs in the SFA...

Don't know who has the Sandiest Vag covered but one thing is for sure the winner won't be coming home with me.

Thanks mate, enjoy your night... try the veal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back