No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 18 - OFFICIAL RANCE'S JW MEETING GROUP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beef ribs about 2 hours in
bNnV22B.jpg

A bit bored so I thought I would see how each Victorian club fares on the road in the free kick department, these are for the last 10 games on the road not including home and away sold games.

Free kicks for: NM 189, Melb 185, Rich 181, WB Haw 177, Car 168, Ess 156, Gee 155, St K 153, Coll 147

Free kicks aga: Rich Melb 221, WB 198, Haw 193, Ess 190, NM 185, Coll 177, St K 166, Gee 160, Car 147

Richmond has the worst for and aga free kick diff of -40
Carlton has the best for and aga free kick diff of +21

in Richmond's last 4 games on the road we have conceded 30-28-27-26 free kicks for a total of 111 while receiving 24-17-20-20 for a total of 81.
Oh by the way, we WON all 4 of those games despite the best efforts by the umpires in 3 of those games to totally screw us over.

Bored rant over. :D:(

You cook the best looking food mate, there should be a competition on this board for some lucky bastard to get a meal cooked by you :)
Still about 3-4 hours to go for the ribs, then I'm going to smoke a few lamb sausos. Tried smoking them for the first time the other day and so much better than on the old gaser. The low temp makes the sausage casing tight and makes for a great snapping sound when bit and so juicy and delicious inside.

Still about 3-4 hours to go for the ribs, then I'm going to smoke a few lamb sausos. Tried smoking them for the first time the other day and so much better than on the old gaser. The low temp makes the sausage casing tight and makes for a great snapping sound when bit and so juicy and delicious inside.
damn it, i just went from normal to starving and dribbling on myself in the space of 20 seconds reading your post.

Geez this sounds familiar
"How many performances like our game against North Melbourne tonight would it take for the club to sack Justin Leppitsch? It is fairly clear that he does not have the necessary tactical or motivational skill required to coach at the elite level. I am still at the North game, it is half way through the 3rd quarter, we are down by ten goals and I can't see a single thing he has done as coach to since quarter time to make a difference to this game. Leppitsch has no PLAN B."

but our board want to replace Dimma with him :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I'm going to Melbourne with some mates for the game on Friday, I think we'll be heading out after and maybe Saturday night as well, just wondering what the club/pub scene is like there? Are there strict dress codes and such?
There is literally 100s of pubs within a 15 minute walk of the G

Dude! I love and hate you at the same time. You post this wonderful s**t, always when i am starving!!!!
I know hey, was just going to have curried sausages for tea but now were doing a slow cooked beef roast and veggies with pan gravy all because of Richo is God . Its definately a love/hate thing :p

So I'm going to Melbourne with some mates for the game on Friday, I think we'll be heading out after and maybe Saturday night as well, just wondering what the club/pub scene is like there? Are there strict dress codes and such?

Dress as you like mate, as long as your dick is not hanging out of your pants, you will pass most dress codes.

My wife was making chicken wraps tonight. Just called her and told her to stop and fire up the BBQ!
Mine was looking over my shoulder while i looked at those bloody ribs by Richo is God and told me we were not having curried sausages anymore and to fire up the BBQ, of course i had to clean it and go get a roast from the butcher but the plus side is she is over my fake s**t prank now thank god. Have put a self ban on wife pranks for the foreseeable future :)

Mine was looking over my shoulder while i looked at those bloody ribs by Richo is God and told me we were not having curried sausages anymore and to fire up the BBQ, of course i had to clean it and go get a roast from the butcher but the plus side is she is over my fake s**t prank now thank god. Have put a self ban on wife pranks for the foreseeable future :)
I did you a favour, happy to help ;):p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back