No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 18 - OFFICIAL RANCE'S JW MEETING GROUP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's hungry? :)

JQZECci.jpg

Mine was looking over my shoulder while i looked at those bloody ribs by Richo is God and told me we were not having curried sausages anymore and to fire up the BBQ, of course i had to clean it and go get a roast from the butcher but the plus side is she is over my fake s**t prank now thank god. Have put a self ban on wife pranks for the foreseeable future :)
I love Curried Sausages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I'm going to Melbourne with some mates for the game on Friday, I think we'll be heading out after and maybe Saturday night as well, just wondering what the club/pub scene is like there? Are there strict dress codes and such?

I've only been to Melbourne a few times with mates and everytime its been a real hassle to go out clubbing. Everything is so far apart unlike Adelaide and I don't think they like letting a group of blokes in with no females.

In saying all that, which pubs are best for before and after home games?

Last edited:
I've only been to Melbourne a few times with mates and everytime its been a real hassle to go out clubbing. Everything is so far apart unlike Adelaide and I don't think they like letting in a group of blokes in with no females.

In saying all that, which pubs are best for before and after home games?

Cheers for the info, there's three of us guys and one girl so hopefully that will help haha

So I'm going to Melbourne with some mates for the game on Friday, I think we'll be heading out after and maybe Saturday night as well, just wondering what the club/pub scene is like there? Are there strict dress codes and such?
Stay out of the city. Joints ****ed on Saturday nights.
Hit Chapel St if you're into more popular stuff. Plenty to choose from there.
Try Brunswick St Fitzroy if you are a bit more off beat. Heaps of bars/clubs that are a bit less"clean" but more interesting. The Night Cat in Fitzroy can be a belter.
Fitzroy St/Acland St in St Kilda always plenty happening there.

RichoLedio make sure you do a Richmond pup crawl pre game

I'm talking the London Tavern, The Royal (will be good for the lady) and whatever else anyone here suggests. Nothing like getting sloshed in Richmond before a game

Go to Footscray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back