No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had a drop to drink for about 4 months IIRC. Fealty great but New Years eve I'm giving myself a leave pass. It will be ice cold VB stubbies followed by the devils drink.

Just like Torvell and Dean - absolute magic on ice.
after 4 months off the piss you will be like a 16 year old first timer. I'd skip the devils drink and just stick to those delicious sweet ice cold vb stubbies . nectar of the gods

Those who gave the 4.5 star reviews must have been at least 6 stubbies deep cos that’s when it starts tasting alright
cheap campaigners love giving shite things 5 star reviews out of spite even though its shite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You got no idea how much I've been craving a yank style smoked bbq feed lately. Enjoy campaigner
they also had cherry pie, grandmas apple pie and grandpas bourbon peacan pie but didnt get it. now to tuck into these ice cold carlton draughts

they also had cherry pie, grandmas apple pie and grandpas bourbon peacan pies but didnt get it. now to tuck into these ice cold carlton draughts
Do they do everything ribs, brisket, pork shoulder etc as a platter? I'm after one of those places you go with another heavy hitter and get a mixed grill with everything to share and can't walk after

Do they do everything ribs, brisket, pork shoulder etc as a platter? I'm after one of those places you go with another heavy hitter and get a mixed grill with everything to share and can't walk after
yeah they got heaps a shite

menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back