No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almost needs the little Aussie flags coming out at 45 degree angles like it's a parliament mobile

It was exactly that I posted about it earlier on the thread.

I wonder if said Parliamentarian ever rooted a chic in it. I smashed the back out of some poor campaigner’s wife in it down the beach at midnight and then we went for a swim in our birthday suits. Lucky the Police didn’t show up. Even luckier the fashion police didn’t show up. There is an age past which people just shouldn’t do stuff like that.

I wonder if said Parliamentarian ever rooted a chic in it. I smashed the back out of some poor campaigner’s wife in it down the beach at midnight and then we went for a swim in our birthday suits. Lucky the Police didn’t show up. Even luckier the fashion police didn’t show up. There is an age past which people just shouldn’t do stuff like that.
u could have a huge medieval orgie in that back seat

The kind of car you never get pulled over in. Could be drinking a 1L bottle of Jack Daniels giving a cop the finger at the booze bus entry and he'd wave you right through with a tip of the hat

u could have a huge medieval orgie in that back seat

From memory I think we situated in the confines of the front passenger seat compartment with her viewing the moon through the sunroof and me focussing on the job at hand. Seat maximally slid back reclined to near horizontal. Pretty spacious really. But yes, loads of room in the back. Could definitely have a 3 on 3 in there with a bit of smart choreography. Shocking boots to fit anything in, but for shagging in the cabin, as you would say, mint. 😁

Definitely the vehicle of choice for law abiding citizens so good cover for campaigners like me. 😁
What I drive isn't looked upon favourably at all. On the odd occasion when something shady has to be done I make sure to put on the national good bloke outfit, my old fluro high vis with beige work pants. Never had an issue

They have 4 decent quicks. Young Marco might be well suited on this with his Bruce Reid Esque left arm medium fast from 6 foot 7.
Not a bad 1st ball.
Looks like a taller younger Tom Lynch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

used to know a campaigner that would buy junior burgers instead of cheesburgers cos they were cheaper and add kraft singles that his parents paid for
Funnily enough, i knew someone who did the same. Outrageous behavior.

You almost hope we don't find it easy the first hour to make a bit of a game of it. Get to 0/50 with two set batsmen and the things just about done day 1
Really enjoying this session. Great fast bowling. Batters are gonna have to earn their runs.

They have 4 decent quicks. Young Marco might be well suited on this with his Bruce Reid Esque left arm medium fast from 6 foot 7.
I watch test cricket all year round. I really rate the saffie bowlers.

Really enjoying this session. Great fast bowling. Batters are gonna have to earn their runs.
Great pitch too for a change. They're all roads here these days

Worst thing to happen was grounds being given the licence to make sure they get a full 4-5 days play when the only goal should be an even contest between bat and ball. Nobody gives a sh*t about your food and drink sales, do your job and provide a pitch that will give a good match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back