No Oppo Supporters The TAN 80 - ICE COLD VB & CRAFT BEER LOVERS WELCOME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only good thing about that stale horse p*ss brew are the Ads! Great ads!
stick to double ipa double fermented thousand year old horse wizz

Out of - completely unrelated to the following - curiosity, did you ever consider a career in the priesthood, Groupie_?

DemandingSeparateBluefintuna-max-1mb.gif

drink-fr-jack.gif

DidmaF.gif

tumblr_mu9ip2XJl71rmpa90o2_250.gif

cMQnZyl4Zc7O.gif

arse-biscuits-father-ted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Dusty was Bonds pin up boy?

WTF happened?

View attachment 1713938
It’s a brave new world we live in now Dickie. Pedos are now minor attracted people, and sexuality and identity politics is the big issue in work spaces. And body positivity. Forget promoting health messages. Lizzo is now promoted as being a healthy shape. And don’t forget you can now take a s**t in a female toilet and noone can challenge you.

It’s a brave new world we live in now Dickie. Pedos are now minor attracted people, and sexuality and identity politics is the big issue in work spaces. And body positivity. Forget promoting health messages. Lizzo is now promoted as being a healthy shape. And don’t forget you can now take a s**t in a female toilet and noone can challenge you.

Literally none of this happens lol

not sure what you are on about with the Pedo thing?

Literally none of this happens lol

not sure what you are on about with the Pedo thing?
You wanna make a bet? So explain to me what Pride week has to do with a hardware store (The biggest one in the country) for example or HR departments requesting leadership put their pronouns in their signatures?
And people like Lizzo aren’t promoted for body positivity? Maybe listen to Bill.

Or here’s a search on an obese person being looked at as “body positive”
IMG_1233.png

And as requested - minor attracted people -
IMG_1232.png
so mate, maybe come out of your shelter and understand it is literally all happening.

You wanna make a bet? So explain to me what Pride week has to do with a hardware store (The biggest one in the country) for example or HR departments requesting leadership put their pronouns in their signatures?
And people like Lizzo aren’t promoted for body positivity? Maybe listen to Bill.

View attachment 1715676

View attachment 1715677
so mate, maybe come out of your shelter and understand it is literally all happening.

They are trying to normalize s**t like this

View attachment 1715676

View attachment 1715677

You watch too much sky news.

The pronouns thing doesn't happen where I work, but I don't see the issue with it? Not like they are forcing people to change theirs or anything?

The body positivity movement is clearly based around accepting yourself for who/what you are. Women generally get shamed for not being thin enough etc. I don't think its trying to tell people that its healthy to be obese. Unfortunately, theres always some who take it too far though.

The MAP thing is a bit of a weird one, but from what I can see they are not trying to "normalise it", they are trying to differentiate between non offending pedophiles and child sex offenders. I can see why they do it, to encourage pedophiles to get help rather than "giving in" to their urges. Not really a fan of it personally, since people who do go on to abuse kids are too ****ed up to know what they are doing is wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back