Mega Thread THE TAN - NINTHMOND - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed cats n hawks is a close one with plenty of tired hawks players coming out the other side.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using DOS

So on the topic of AFL memberships. I really enjoyed where I sat today, what's the go with pricing/what games can you go to with an AFL membership? Interstate games too?
You can only go to Etihad/MCG. I can't even remember how much it costs. Only costs an extra $7.50 (per game) to reserve a seat at MCG games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we should, **** we played three qtrs of utter garbage against them. They need to sleep with those 4 points we gifted them under their pillow.
Meltdown happened weeks ago, no need to bring it up again because Carlton beat them is more my point :p

I'm sure you guys have heard of that show coming up on fox 8 'the recruit' where a player will earn a spot on an AFL list. Question I have is which club? Is the show linked to a club similar to when they had that 'football superstar' show?

I'm sure you guys have heard of that show coming up on fox 8 'the recruit' where a player will earn a spot on an AFL list. Question I have is which club? Is the show linked to a club similar to when they had that 'football superstar' show?
Pretty sure Norf

Seems like the exact concept of the Football Superstar show. I couldve sworn I heard they get a contract with Brisbane when they were first advertising the show, but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back