The Terrorism Files - 2015, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from when Merkel gets visited by Turkish politicians and says 'Islam is a part of Germany'.

There's no going back if millions more Syrians flood Germany.

Any Republican action in Syria over the next few years could turn some of these deserters into warmongers.

The growing amount of Islam in Germany will develop in highly organised mosques of insular, unemployed men. With not much to live for and an axe to grind about themselves (desertion) as well as hatred for the international police, they'll as usual take the easy target and strike against their welcoming host nation.

A disaster waiting to happen.

Instead of importing sympathizing voters, making up for historical wrongs and recent perceived hard line economic process, Merkal should have a look forward and the likely result of moving peasant soldiers to their backyard from a battle field of a war that's only just getting started.

So basically.... France.

True. I guess though, part of the migrant experience IS one of being transplanted. You're going to a different nation, one which usually does things differently than you. Having an introduction to that culture CAN help break down barriers before integration.

'1000 Syrian women shock Germany with an organised public breast feeding on new years eve'.

Context I suppose.

Even the biggest Arabphobic would laugh at such a situation I'd imagine.

The gravity of opinion is related to how one views mass rape or murder etc, compared to the need/desire to bring that lifestyle here...possibly/eventually.

Those in bleeding heart organizations are facing a very difficult position. Years of somewhat justified positions versus a seemingly heartless white, corporate machine... Only to come face to face with an unfortunate reality in the future.

Apart from when Merkel gets visited by Turkish politicians and says 'Islam is a part of Germany'.

There's no going back if millions more Syrians flood Germany.

Any Republican action in Syria over the next few years could turn some of these deserters into warmongers.

The growing amount of Islam in Germany will develop in highly organised mosques of insular, unemployed men. With not much to live for and an axe to grind about themselves (desertion) as well as hatred for the international police, they'll as usual take the easy target and strike against their welcoming host nation.

A disaster waiting to happen.

Instead of importing sympathizing voters, making up for historical wrongs and recent perceived hard line economic process, Merkal should have a look forward and the likely result of moving peasant soldiers to their backyard from a battle field of a war that's only just getting started.
Couldnt have said it any better. Cheers mate

It's all good guys because only a few thousand of them committed violent sexual assault.

Absolutely mind blowing logic.
The apologists will never stop, first it was the 1. No proof they were asylum seekers and now 2. its only a few thousand. *s sake just stop already. Similar attacks were reported in Zurich and Helsinki as well.

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/new-year-crime_zurich-women-report-cologne-style-sex-attacks/41880556

These attacks could have been prevented if there was a cap on migrants or strict processing of migrants. But according to the bigfooty lefty experts that wasnt necessary and everyone should be let in. Now if a bomb goes off watch them come back and say its only 5 or 7 or 10. It only takes a few radicals to do this. Like Thats Wright said above unemployed men in mosques is a recipe for disaster.

It's all good guys because only a few thousand of them committed violent sexual assault.

It's crazy isn't it? For years the regressive left have admonished western civilisation, a place where convicted rapists need to be segregated for their own protection from other criminals because even the worst of the worst see those who commit violence against women as the lowest scum, and now these same regressive leftists are cheerleading the wholesale importation of an actual rape culture.

Meanwhile recent migrants to Europe are actually being courted by resident extremist Salafists who've set up fake charities as a way to radicalise the arrivals.
http://www.thelocal.de/20150911/salafists-trying-to-win-refugees-for-cause

I've already posted this itt but I think it's worthy of a repost in case anyone missed it. This is the 'moderate' majority of islam:

And this is a breakdown of the demographics by Raheel Raza:

I reckon if you go back through my posts you won't find me condoning this incident at all, Bazza. I'm simply of the opinion that you needn't metaphorically execute the millions for the crimes of a thousand. Or however many were involved.

So you can actually SEE that there's a difference here, yeah? Extreme Salafists preying upon the new migrants. That's the trouble right there. Extreme Salafists.

Go after those bastards, by all means.
The trouble is pre-existing radicals in Europe? You acknowledge they are a serious problem and then claim 'education and integration' will be the things to solve it. They've been in Europe for years, they haven't integrated, if anything they've enclaved and double-downed. Can you not see that the more of a culture you allow in the less likely integration is to take place? Did you even watch those videos?

No, that's irrelevant to the present discussion. Muhammad was a pedophile, there is no equivalent to this in the Christian bible.

Either an interesting interpretation or poor memory. The point I made in our last conversation was that a literal translation of Islam justifies terrorism and other despicable acts associated with Islamism, whereas we don't have the same problem with Christianity. This is even true with your earlier example of young marriage and age of consent.

I've explained the key and pretty obvious differences without any refutation of the points so far. All you're doing is pointing out some pretty broad similarities that don't negate the contrasts i have made.

Nah, there are plenty of well-educated Westernised people committing terrorist acts as well. Too many to accept this excuse. Not trying to be rude, you're obviously accustomed to making excuses for this religion for some reason. I'm guessing your heritage compels you to defend it.

There are plenty of non-Western countries that aren't shitholes, irrespective of religion. Islamic countries have the worst score on the list of most livable countries bar none. The highest ranking Islamic country is probably Indonesia, where you can be locked up for atheism and religion is compulsory. That's the best they can do.

What religion do you belong to?

time and time again i've condemned islam as the root cause of islamic terror attacks.
this is about you avoiding and deflecting from christian terrorists and refusing to admit there's the same disgusting issues exist under the hood of the religion you continue to defend whilst pretending you don't belong to it. i mean really the whole angel and moe thing? pretty clear where you really sit on the matter.

every time someone brings up christian terrorist as i have, such as ander breivik, that nutjob who gunned people down at family first, the christian militia groups in africa beheading people. You and your mates cry foul, No sorry that's not how it works you're no different to any muslim apologist who refuse to take responsibility. all of your religions are filled with child rapists, murders and bigots.

You want me to bring up the anti homosexual laws in fervent christian countries throughout africa? or the rise of the russian orthodoxy and putins anti gay laws in russia. Yes islamic countries have ****ed up laws. But you claim there is no such disgraceful s**t coming from overtly christian nations due to christianity. that's simply not true.

Like it not all abrahamic religions are disgraceful, when they're not held in check by secularism, they act like the campaigners they are. Sorry but no, being educated does not mean you hold western values, as countless generations of religious terrorists have shown, you can grow up in the west and not hold western values or are you one of those types who think western culture does not exist, beyond a schooner and ad's?

unlike you i hold no religion and hence i call out all religious terrorists with hesitation. All you do is attack islam whilst constantly sighting biblical myths to defend your position, whilst pretending your not a christian. thats ******* *ed. you dead set sighted angels in the ******* bible to dismiss claims of an islamic prophet meeting one in the koran. here we are trying to have a conversation about the root causes of terrorism and you've gone down the route of superman vs the hulk who would win.

BTW its not illegal to be an atheist in indonesia. nor is religion compulsory. although indonesia does not count the irreligious in their census there is absolutely no compulsory religious affiliation. State Blasphemy laws in indonesia have never been used to target atheists. some regional areas which have stricter sharia laws have used sharia law against atheists but only when it comes down to speaking out against religion, it is a freedom of speech issue. not a freedom of thought issue.

there's many problems with indonesia's slide into the trappings of religious doctrines. But you misrepresenting the situation doesn't help because you're quite simply wrong on all counts. are you seeing the problem yet? you constantly minimise and dismiss christian terror and intolerance, while overtly misrepresenting the issues with islamic terror and intolerance.

in case you missed it, this is the Terrorism thread, not the islamic terrorism only thread. my taking exception to constant dismissal of christian terror in no way defends islam and you know it. don't try to make out i'm defending islam simply because i also seek to call out christian terror for what it is.

time and time again i've condemned islam as the root cause of islamic terror attacks.
this is about you avoiding and deflecting from christian terrorists and refusing to admit there's the same disgusting issues exist under the hood of the religion you continue to defend whilst pretending you don't belong to it. i mean really the whole angel and moe thing? pretty clear where you really sit on the matter.

I'm not deflecting from anything, I guess I have pointed out that Christian terrorists have to sway from their faith while Islamic terrorism is ripped straight out of the Quran, but that's not a defence of Christian terrorism, these are simply the facts of the matter.

Don't accuse me of lying either, it's beneath a rational argument.

every time someone brings up christian terrorist as i have, such as ander breivik, .

I didn't defend Brevik either. In fact if you can be bothered using the search function I have talked about him and where he got his ideas too.

I'm not deflecting from anything, I guess I have pointed out that Christian terrorists have to sway from their faith while Islamic terrorism is ripped straight out of the Quran, but that's not a defence of Christian terrorism, these are simply the facts of the matter.

Don't accuse me of lying either, it's beneath a rational argument.

I didn't defend Brevik either. In fact if you can be bothered using the search function I have talked about him and where he got his ideas too.

and the dance goes on, you make the same bullshit excuses those that those who seek to shift the blame from islam for muslim terrorists.
as i said you would, your no better then any other apologist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

every time someone brings up christian terrorist as i have, such as ander breivik, that nutjob who gunned people down at family first, the christian militia groups in africa beheading people. You and your mates cry foul, No sorry that's not how it works you're no different to any muslim apologist who refuse to take responsibility. all of your religions are filled with child rapists, murders and bigots.

You want me to bring up the anti homosexual laws in fervent christian countries throughout africa? or the rise of the russian orthodoxy and putins anti gay laws in russia. Yes islamic countries have stuffed up laws. But you claim there is no such disgraceful s**t coming from overtly christian nations due to christianity. that's simply not true.

Like it not all abrahamic religions are disgraceful, when they're not held in check by secularism, they act like the campaigners they are. Sorry but no, being educated does not mean you hold western values, as countless generations of religious terrorists have shown, you can grow up in the west and not hold western values or are you one of those types who think western culture does not exist, beyond a schooner and ad's?

unlike you i hold no religion and hence i call out all religious terrorists with hesitation. All you do is attack islam whilst constantly sighting biblical myths to defend your position, whilst pretending your not a christian. thats ******* ******ed. you dead set sighted angels in the ******* bible to dismiss claims of an islamic prophet meeting one in the koran. here we are trying to have a conversation about the root causes of terrorism and you've gone down the route of superman vs the hulk who would win.

BTW its not illegal to be an atheist in indonesia. nor is religion compulsory. although indonesia does not count the irreligious in their census there is absolutely no compulsory religious affiliation. State Blasphemy laws in indonesia have never been used to target atheists. some regional areas which have stricter sharia laws have used sharia law against atheists but only when it comes down to speaking out against religion, it is a freedom of speech issue. not a freedom of thought issue.

there's many problems with indonesia's slide into the trappings of religious doctrines. But you misrepresenting the situation doesn't help because you're quite simply wrong on all counts. are you seeing the problem yet? you constantly minimise and dismiss christian terror and intolerance, while overtly misrepresenting the issues with islamic terror and intolerance.

in case you missed it, this is the Terrorism thread, not the islamic terrorism only thread. my taking exception to constant dismissal of christian terror in no way defends islam and you know it. don't try to make out i'm defending islam simply because i also seek to call out christian terror for what it is.

I think he talks about islam because it's the problem now and going forward.

The futile moaning about non issues just bores people. Means nothing and merely allows posters to write irrelevant whinges to relieve boredom.

You could probably do with a dose of Religion. Just join Islam if you can't see its problems here, now, tomorrow and going forward.

and the dance goes on, you make the same bullshit excuses those that those who seek to shift the blame from islam for muslim terrorists.
as i said you would, your no better then any other apologist.

It's just the facts of the matter. Muhammad killed, tortured and raped and just about everything ISIS are doing right now. Jesus did not commit any sort of violence. That's a fairly big difference between the two founding members which you are choosing to ignore.

I think he talks about islam because it's the problem now and going forward.

The futile moaning about non issues just bores people. Means nothing and merely allows posters to write irrelevant whinges to relieve boredom.

You could probably do with a dose of Religion. Just join Islam if you can't see its problems here, now, tomorrow and going forward.

are you on crack? i haven't referenced historical s**t at here, those Christian militant beheading people occurred in December.
Terrorism is terrorism. i've no time for apologists and will not be silenced by them. if you want to bust your nut over islamic terrorists be my guest. i'll even cup your balls while you work the shaft.

But when Christian terrorists attack i will unashamedly apply the same blowtorch and will not "tolerate" excuses for scum, just because you happen worship the same convicted felon from the 1st century.

It's just the facts of the matter. Muhammad killed, tortured and raped and just about everything ISIS are doing right now. Jesus did not commit any sort of violence. That's a fairly big difference between the two founding members which you are choosing to ignore.

i'm not ignoring anything, both religions call for violence at times and peace at times. your continued attempts to pretend otherwise is blatantly false. people kill in the name of their religion because they are the true believers. i've no time for cultural believers who have never read the books.

when christians or muslims kill in the name of their god and claim to be following their books you best bloody well believe it.

i'm not ignoring anything, both religions call for violence at times and peace at times. your continued attempts to pretend otherwise is blatantly false. people kill in the name of their religion because they are the true believers. i've no time for cultural believers who have never read the books.

I'm not pretending otherwise, I brought up the issue of abrogation, which you just don't seem to know about. I also discuss the message of Christianity and Islam from it's founders, who I consider to be Jesus and Muhammad. Islam also comes after the Bible, and subscribes to most of it, particularly the OT, so it contains all the Bible's sins as well as its own, whereas the bad stuff from the OT is mostly superseded by Jesus. I have criticised the NT in here as well, go have a look.

I'm not pretending otherwise, I brought up the issue of abrogation, which you just don't seem to know about. I also discuss the message of Christianity and Islam from it's founders, who I consider to be Jesus and Muhammad. Islam also comes after the Bible, and subscribes to most of it, particularly the OT, so it contains all the Bible's sins as well as its own, whereas the bad stuff from the OT is mostly superseded by Jesus. I have criticised the NT in here as well, go have a look.

your completely pretending otherwise re your attempts at abrogation complete bullshit. if you want to get into how both books are argued regarding interpretation we can take this to the god thread where we can get into the deeper details of how meaning comes into it. again all you seek is to re-enforce your rather, limited views of both Christianity and Islam.

your a Christian apologist and continue to worm your way around the unpleasant reality of Christian terror, pretending there somehow different to any other jihadi scum.

are you on crack? i haven't referenced historical s**t at here, those Christian militant beheading people occurred in December.
Terrorism is terrorism. i've no time for apologists and will not be silenced by them. if you want to bust your nut over islamic terrorists be my guest. i'll even cup your balls while you work the shaft.

But when Christian terrorists attack i will unashamedly apply the same blowtorch and will not "tolerate" excuses for scum, just because you happen worship the same convicted felon from the 1st century.
Comparing Islamic terorism to Christian terrorism is like comparing the AFL to under 10 leauge. Same as moaning about priest abuses when a whole religion was founded by and in parts encourages pedophilia. Whatever floats your boat though. Stick to skipping your stones in those ponds, it's much more interesting than the ocean. Play on, I just read your post and can't get the time back. I take it back, it's not irrelevant. I just couldnt give a s**t about those type of statements.

your completely pretending otherwise re your attempts at abrogation complete bullshit. if you want to get into how both books are argued regarding interpretation we can take this to the god thread where we can get into the deeper details of how meaning comes into it. again all you seek is to re-enforce your rather, limited views of both Christianity and Islam.

I couldn't find an argument in all of that, it's just you're assertion that you're right and I'm wrong. It reads like white noise to me. Argue something worth discussing.

your a Christian apologist

Far from it. I've already reminded you that I have criticized Christianity as well.

I couldn't find an argument in all of that, it's just you're assertion that you're right and I'm wrong. It reads like white noise to me. Argue something worth discussing.

Far from it. I've already reminded you that I have criticized Christianity as well.

and yet here you excusing Christian terror. just because you've made the odd critique here or there doesn't mean you can avoid scrutiny for excusing Christian terror.

Comparing Islamic terorism to Christian terrorism is like comparing the AFL to under 10 leauge. Same as moaning about priest abuses when a whole religion was founded by and in parts encourages pedophilia. Whatever floats your boat though. Stick to skipping your stones in those ponds, it's much more interesting than the ocean. Play on, I just read your post and can't get the time back. I take it back, it's not irrelevant. I just couldnt give a s**t about those type of statements.

oh i'm sorry i wasn't aware it was contest between which group could be the biggest piece of s**t. I'm sure those beheaded by your Christian soldiers were at ease knowing their murderers kissed a cross and not crescent moon before lopping off their heads. you lot wish to know why your considered racists and bigots simply read your own post i'm quoting right now.

You don't a s**t about terrorism, you only give a s**t about islamic terrorism. unless the perps a muslim your not interested.

and yet here you excusing Christian terror. just because you've made the odd critique here or there doesn't mean you can avoid scrutiny for excusing Christian terror.

What? o_O I haven't made any attempt to defend Christian terrorist groups . . . I've pointed out that in many cases they don't follow the Christian narrative, but that doesn't mean I'm excusing them of anything.

oh i'm sorry i wasn't aware it was contest between which group could be the biggest piece of s**t. I'm sure those beheaded by your Christian soldiers were at ease knowing their murderers kissed a cross and not crescent moon before lopping off their heads. you lot wish to know why your considered racists and bigots simply read your own post i'm quoting right now.

You don't a s**t about terrorism, you only give a s**t about islamic terrorism. unless the perps a muslim your not interested.
Nah, Its just unrelated to anything in modern life. I shouldn't have read your post. Whining about something to relieve boredom or trying to undermine quality parts of society in order to argue with strangers, isn't my thing.

Just differing values and ways to keep ourselves amused I suppose. Have a good life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back