Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair to say that the Patton injury has put a holt on proceedings with Boyd. He hasn't however completely ruled it out, but it has definitely made his decision harder.

On another note, something which made me ill was that Rory Sloan agreed to come to us last year, but we were unable to satisfy the crows with a trade. When the club says that we have cap space... believe them!!!

FINALLY A RUMOUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not surprised about Boyd, always thought it was at best a long shot and dead once Patton went down. As for Sloan and cap space, I would hope like hell that a bottom 6 side would have PLENTY of cap space (and sad Sloan didn't come ..........)

Last edited:

Fair to say that the Patton injury has put a holt on proceedings with Boyd. He hasn't however completely ruled it out, but it has definitely made his decision harder.

On another note, something which made me ill was that Rory Sloan agreed to come to us last year, but we were unable to satisfy the crows with a trade. When the club says that we have cap space... believe them!!!
Send Judd over to twist his arm.

Really rate Sloane but glad we hung on to Gibbs/Menzel/etc.

There's be no way Adelaide will let Rory Sloane go... no way.

He's out of contract at the end of next season (Danger and Walker also) so who knows.
If he agreed to come to Carlton 12 months ago, who says he still won't want to come in 12 months time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's out of contract at the end of next season (Danger and Walker also) so who knows.
If he agreed to come to Carlton 12 months ago, who says he still won't want to come in 12 months time.
Juddys keeping his spot warm for him :)

So right around the same time that Adelaide will be throwing bucket loads of cash at Dangermouse ??? A bit of payback for Jacobs and Betts would be PRICELESS !!!!!!
Walker will be out of contract too. Crows will be busy next year.

This might explain why Rory's parents recently moved to SA. Perhaps he is homesick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back