The Wonderful World Of YouTube

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been enjoying a bit of classic Get Smart on youtube this afternoon and thought I'd share.

The Cone of Silence

The Craw

The Amazing Harry Hoo (part 1)

The Amazing Harry Hoo (part 2)

links fixed, 3 out of 4

While doing a spot of channel surfing earlier tonight, I happened to flick past that highbrow, artistic tour-de-force, The Hills, and was reminded of a piece of gold (from The Hills) that was featured on The Soup's 2008 'Best Of' list.

Watch the smartest person on the show (those who have seen The Hills, will know that's no crowning achievement) toying with the tiny, tiny brain of her compadre by mercilessly initiating a conversation about the Large Hadron Collider, the world's biggest particle accelerator.

"Isn't it crazy how all this is happening while Lauren's gone ?"

Yes. Indeed, it is.

link fixed, copyright

Haha, yeah I saw that about a week ago, it's golden.

Here's an old man that can't take a joke, hilarious stuff.

link fixed

Coudn't put this in Basia (Lidge's strict rules forbid it), but, I admit, I wanted to :oops:.......sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG what is wrong with those people? I guess next week when Mr Jimi Hendrix comes out and lights up the joint in an axe weilding frenzy, they will be asking why he has "that thing" upside down and back to front.

I've been waiting 2 whole seasons to finally see this.
Emily tells Jack that she is Amanda Clarke! - Finally after 2 whole seasons Emily finally tells him.
Now I have wait for season 3 in February after the tennis to see what happens next. I can't wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back