Things that please you

Remove this Banner Ad

front-runner

everyone did the hard work for you
I would have gotten them all right. Including Cloke.

But who cares, still have to get the questions right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our boys that I coach won the GF on the weekend. This was despite a key defender breaking his collarbone, and our best mid (WA state player and association MVP, as well as captain of his team) both being taken to hospital at halftime.

Such a brilliant group of young men and an absolute pleasure to coach. Can not remember a single player complaining about anything all year, and the most appreciative group of parents I have worked with as well.

Unrelated note, I also went to watch the GF of some of our academy boys the next day. Making a special trip down was Josh and Stephen Hill, just to watch their little cousin play. Josh said the Eagles gave him special permission to miss a club event because he said it was a priority to accept his cousins invitation. Great work by both of them, and also the clubs for letting them do it.

Our boys that I coach won the GF on the weekend. This was despite a key defender breaking his collarbone, and our best mid (WA state player and association MVP, as well as captain of his team) both being taken to hospital at halftime.

Such a brilliant group of young men and an absolute pleasure to coach. Can not remember a single player complaining about anything all year, and the most appreciative group of parents I have worked with as well.

Unrelated note, I also went to watch the GF of some of our academy boys the next day. Making a special trip down was Josh and Stephen Hill, just to watch their little cousin play. Josh said the Eagles gave him special permission to miss a club event because he said it was a priority to accept his cousins invitation. Great work by both of them, and also the clubs for letting them do it.
Well done Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back