Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No....That's what the CCTV vision will corroborate....Hence the importance for remembering the time you were there...If you still have the transaction receipt, the time will be recorded on it.

If someone nabbed your dough, then your account won't be refunded...The CC vision will show if it was another person in line or just a passer-by. If it was another customer, next in-line, then if they accessed their account immediately following your transaction, then the bank can identify them.

More often than not, the money or card left in the machine will be redressed, as the buzzer sounds to warn you it's still there...If you don't retrieve it very quickly, then the machine will re-swallow them.
Cool, will give them a call at lunch tmw.

It ain't back in my account now, and being on Swanston St, high chance it was taken. I checked my transaction history to get the time stamp of when the transaction made.

Can't hurt to call though, considering I don't expect to get it back anyway.

Cool, will give them a call at lunch tmw.

It ain't back in my account now, and being on Swanston St, high chance it was taken. I checked my transaction history to get the time stamp of when the transaction made.

Can't hurt to call though, considering I don't expect to get it back anyway.

Reckon your chances are excellent....Whenever it's happened to me, my account was reimbursed....Very low odds for a passer-by nabbing it in time, but its possible & it's still theft.

Reckon your chances are excellent....Whenever it's happened to me, my account was reimbursed....Very low odds for a passer-by nabbing it in time, but its possible & it's still theft.
Well being on Swanston St (the 4x ATMs at the branch), at 6.40pm on a Saturday, don't really fancy my chances.

We shall see I guess.

And I don't think branches have direct numbers?

Well being on Swanston St (the 4x ATMs at the branch), at 6.40pm on a Saturday, don't really fancy my chances.

We shall see I guess.

And I don't think branches have direct numbers?

Just explain to them on the phone what happened....They'll take it from there.

You might need to remember which machine it was....And you may need to go back to that branch directly.

Thanks, I will try that. Does this still happen though even if someone took my money?

I will keep checking, but I don't like my chances, ah well.

So you've never made a mistake in life? Righto.
Not when it comes to money and ATMs, no.

Tuna.

Who the f*** eats that shit and enjoys it? It smells like cat food.

Tuna bake is even worse, it smells like heated up cat food.

It stinks up every goddamn place that it is eaten in by selfish disgusting tuna eating f***wits.

Anyone that eats tuna, tuna bake or any other tuna related shit should be deported to Nauru or Manus Island indefinitely.
Only enjoyed by cat people imo.

Tuna.

It stinks up every goddamn place that it is eaten in by selfish disgusting tuna eating f***wits.

Anyone that eats tuna, tuna bake or any other tuna related shit should be deported to Nauru or Manus Island indefinitely.
I was about to go full vegan, but I realised I couldn't live without two things.

Greek yoghurt and canned tuna.

NOTE: Not in the same meal/snack.

I found 300 quid once sitting at an atm in London.

I couldn't hand it into the bank as it was a Sunday and it was closed and I couldn't see anyone around that had left it there so I just pocketed it.

I figured if I didn't take it some other chancer would have.

Don't know if shit me is the right word but a less than ideal way to start your Sunday is being woken up at 6am by roadworks. An even worse way to start your Sunday is then discovering said road works are linked to the fact you have no water. Happy Sunday everyone!

Tuna.

This. Opened what I thought was a tin of chilli salmon at my sister's place and couldn't work out what was wrong with as if it was 'off' or something. Then realised it was actually just tuna instead, horrid stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuna.

Fair rant Plugger.
For the record i don't mind tuna.

Tuna seems to be one of those foods that you either love or hate, I can't even stand the smell of the stuff let alone eat it.

When I was in Portugal I ordered an Hawaiian Pizza assuming it was just the usual ham, cheese and pineapple and for some reason they added tuna to it which I didn't notice as it was under the melted cheese.

I took one bite of it and wondered why it tasted strange, when I realised there was tuna in it I spat it out and didn't take another bite, had to order something else for lunch.

Tuna.

I'd sometimes eat 4 cans a day.

I'd sometimes eat 4 cans a day.

f9fe61325c4ffb79d4050f980d03331f.jpg

Tuna seems to be one of those foods that you either love or hate, I can't even stand the smell of the stuff let alone eat it.

When I was in Portugal I ordered an Hawaiian Pizza assuming it was just the usual ham, cheese and pineapple and for some reason they added tuna to it which I didn't notice as it was under the melted cheese.

I took one bite of it and wondered why it tasted strange, when I realised there was tuna in it I spat it out and didn't take another bite, had to order something else for lunch.
This is what I imagine lunch with Warnie to be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back