Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevers and aches seem to have stopped. Sore throat and coughing fits remain. Despite two rats not positive.

However my gf felt sick last night and got worse, did rat just then and positive.
So no doubt i have/had covid.

Brian Lara was saying Cummings not Cummins yesterday on triplem, it was shitting me
It's only a Mr Meaner

There is a whole facebook page about older gens pluralizing s**t.

Safeways, Southlands etc.
I must admit after watching all of Adam sandlers movies a million times I say “anyways” a lot

* I’ve just realised I’m obviously an older gen 😬😂
Yeah, I was always “Myer’s”, from childhood. Saying “Myer” has taken some getting used to. Now, the one that irritates me is “Aldi’s”. The reasoning seems to be “Coles” and “Woolworths”, so therefore Aldi’s.

Yeah, Aldi's is not a thing.
Your going to get a mute stare from me on that one, until you realise your folly and correct your incorrect pluralism ,mother****er.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* I’ve just realised I’m obviously an older gen 😬😂
yeah I'm probably guilty of that too, could see myself unconsciously letting the plural slip sometimes. And my spelling/grammar and attention to detail has typically always been excellent too, I'm not the profile one might leap to. To be fair, some of those places I don't personally frequent so you kind of get it culturally second-hand. A lot of these kinda sound better with the familiarity of the -s ducks and runs

Today was the first day I haven't studied the tennis schedule to see whether I wanted to go.

Of course, tonight is the night we got a really fun match featuring an Australian on John Cain Arena that I absolutely would've gone to :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back