Things That s**t Me (Video Game edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Overpriced dlc
On-disc dlc
Those who place graphics ahead of having good gameplay
Fanboys (especially PC fanboys)
Overpriced games

No dedicated Heavy Metal Radio Station on any GTA games. Also as mentioned I loved the instruction books., I know basically all games have in game instruction during play. But I miss the Character biographies more and story synopsis/background etc.

I think the PC is inarguably superior to any console in almost all facets. I'd love to hear arguments against it, aside from the price which is understandable.

The big ones for me would be

- console exclusives (you are seriously missing out if you've never played Uncharted 2/3, Last Of Us, God of War etc)
- Driver and hardware updates
- Longevity (as others have mentioned, buy a new console and you're set for 7 years)

Yeah, I reckon that is a sound theory. Played a lot of Tie Fighter, Wing Commander and Microprose flight sims as a youngun.

So for me... Pulling back on a stick = up.

Same. Down is up - as it was, is, and ever shall be. You non-inverters are crazy :p

Last edited:
The big ones for me would be

- console exclusives (you are seriously missing out if you've never played Uncharted 2/3, Last Of Us, God of War etc)
- Driver and hardware updates
- Longevity (as others have mentioned, by a new console and you're set for 7 years)
/quote]

Well exclusives go both ways. I own consoles too, so don't worry I don't miss the gems.
Driver updates are pretty damn rare, and easy as pie these days, most GPUS will come with basically a download manager that handles it all automatically.
My current setup is 4 years old without any upgrading, still play majority of titles on ultra. But yes, no matter the jump in technology you are guaranteed to have what is necessary in a console (though at the same time that counts against it).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck playing Pac-man :p

Three dimensional space is a completely different concept. People seem to intuitively conceptualise Y axis movement in one of two different ways.

When you look up in real life you tilt your head back. This is the perspective of the inverted gamer - they are thinking forward/back tilt on an axis, not up/down. Whereas non-inverted gamers think of it as "I'm looking up, so I push up".

Inverted is no more or less correct than non-inverted, but you'll find whatever people used the first time they played a 3d game is what they'll probably stick to for life.

Last edited:
Three dimensional space is a completely different concept.

When you look up in real life do you tilt your head forward or back? This is the perspective of the inverted gamer - they are thinking forward/back tilt on an axis, not up/down.

It's no more or less correct than non-inverted, but you'll find whatever people used the first time they played a 3d game is what they'll probably stick to for life.
your karnezis badge thing looks like karnez is 12!:p

Three dimensional space is a completely different concept. People seem to intuitively conceptualise Y axis movement in one of two different ways.

When you look up in real life you tilt your head back. This is the perspective of the inverted gamer - they are thinking forward/back tilt on an axis, not up/down. Whereas non-inverted gamers think of it as "I'm looking up, so I push up".

Inverted is no more or less correct than non-inverted, but you'll find whatever people used the first time they played a 3d game is what they'll probably stick to for life.

I played flight sims lots... I think I got my inverted playing from those

I played flight sims lots... I think I got my inverted playing from those

Definitely. As I said above, Tie Fighter, Wing Commander and all those Microprose Flight Sims completely conditioned me for inverted.

Definitely. As I said above, Tie Fighter, Wing Commander and all those Microprose Flight Sims completely conditioned me for inverted.

I have 4 brothers and all them play inverted (im the only flight sim'er)... You would have to wonder if there is a big genetics part to it aswell. Ive tried normal controls and I just cant even come close to getting use to it

Normal movement of the camera I do non-inverted, but when it comes to helicopters and those kind of things, I just leave it on the default setting unless it really bugs me. Most of the time I literally take no notice of whether helicopter controls are inverted or not but always have to have my regular camera non-inverted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back