Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes do the same. Nice to **** with the system over irrelevant bullshit sometimes.

Funny that. Legally you actually don't have to be biologically Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to be identified as one. If you identify yourself as culturally belonging to these races then that is enough. No pathological proof required.

True story.

I have a mental list of top 5 of people I would most like to root, that I frequently review and change around when I'm bored/cant sleep.
well?

What? Celebs or people you know?

Here's mine. I quite often think abou this too, but I try to work out, if I was only allowed to go for one, which one would it be?

Natalie Bassingwhaite
Uma Thurman
Christmas Abbott (Crossfit chick, No not related to dickhead PM)
Miranda Oldroyd (Crossfit again)
Erica Cordie (random natty bodybuilder chick)

e
dem reactions when you feel something weird near your legs and you can't find anything
every now and then I wake up and freak out cos I can see spiders dangling over my head but ther's nothing there. I'm halucinating. I have that s**t happen a few times a year.

I've seen writing on walls, very succinct writing, a dead girl staring at me, while I was in Fiji, patterns, spiders.

e

every now and then I wake up and freak out cos I can see spiders dangling over my head but ther's nothing there. I'm halucinating. I have that s**t happen a few times a year.

I've seen writing on walls, very succinct writing, a dead girl staring at me, while I was in Fiji, patterns, spiders.

mmmmmmmkayyyyyyyyyy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dem reactions when you feel something weird near your legs and you can't find anything

More often than not it's probably a daddy long legs that you can't see........ i remember years ago i used to sleep shirtless and every so often i would feel something on my back, or near my shoulders....... but whenever i would investigate i would find nothing. Until one time i reacted fast enough and caught the daddy long legs crawling on me.

That's how I tie my shoes. Was never taught how to do it the other way.

I had my laces tied in a double knot but i could only ever do it the basic way..... and i've been doing it the basic way for 20 years now. I could tie my laces up but i still liked wearing the valcro strap shoes because of the comfort........ even though they made you look like a numpty for not being able to tie shoe laces.... my feet comfort trumphs "outside" appearances.

Feet being comfortable is a large reason why i wear basketball shoes 99% of the time and have done so for many years, i value the width and extra length they provide over other shoes.

I have a shitload of really specific playlists on my iPod. For example, I have one called 'That One Time' and it contains songs that remind me of a 30 second period I experienced at a party one night.

e

* me

When I have a s**t I always imagine that I live a life of solitude and have never met anyone.

I imagine I'm sitting on a toilet on some mountain in the middle of a forest somewhere, peace of mind knowing that if this was true, nobody would know when you're pooing.

e

51f26578afa96f4372000001.jpg

well?

What? Celebs or people you know?

Here's mine. I quite often think abou this too, but I try to work out, if I was only allowed to go for one, which one would it be?

Natalie Bassingwhaite
Uma Thurman
Christmas Abbott (Crossfit chick, No not related to dickhead PM)
Miranda Oldroyd (Crossfit again)
Erica Cordie (random natty bodybuilder chick)

Nah non-celebs. People I know. A secret list...

When I have a s**t I always imagine that I live a life of solitude and have never met anyone.

I imagine I'm sitting on a toilet on some mountain in the middle of a forest somewhere, peace of mind knowing that if this was true, nobody would know when you're pooing.
Do you get high before you s**t?

when putting rubbish into wheelie bin, open bin, throw rubbish in, let lid fall to closure.

oh i do this holding my breath
Also do this, but mainly because my bin stinks. Even after cleaning it out it was disgusting.

Also do this, but mainly because my bin stinks. Even after cleaning it out it was disgusting.

brother!

ok. maybe i need to remove my post because i have found someone else who does it, therefore contradicting this very thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back