Things you were right about

Remove this Banner Ad

.... You have different people each week, asked questions which varies week by week, and a few that are the same, a few announcements are generally made, what more do you want?

It could go for half the time, that would be a start. Perhaps one a month as well.

It's just an opinion, but personally I find it very boring and that's why I haven't been listening.

Uncle_Leo I would say you were wrong about me and Wonders as me moving to the Wonders was more beneficial for them having lost WGS then it was for me joining them. It wasn't a bad Wonders move it was a bad move by me.

Also don't understand why people still say I was sacked, I walked, there is a huge difference. If anything I sacked the Wonders from being the team I played for. A sacking would indicate I couldn't stay when in truth I could have if I wanted to.

I'm also give no *s about the podcast. Only listened partly to the one I was on and a small part of another one ClarkeM insisted I listened to.

I'm also give no ****s about the podcast. Only listened partly to the one I was on and a small part of another one ClarkeM insisted I listened to.

Which is why I think it's a shame announcements are made in the podcast. I shouldn't be forced to listen to it to find out information.

Which is why I think it's a shame announcements are made in the podcast. I shouldn't be forced to listen to it to find out information.

Agree.

The league suffers by losing those threads.

Agree.

The league suffers by losing those threads.

This can be solved with a thread regarding said announcement being posted within a few hours of the podcast going up.

ClarkeM and boncer34 put enough work into the podcasts, why shouldn't they be allowed to have exclusives to lure casual listeners?

Saying that, what have been the exclusives? ClarkeM/TFW to take co-captaincy (of respective clubs), Boncer stands down (from Dragons captaincy, how many Boncer stands down threads do we need?), RFFL expansion idea fizzles... Do we really need these 'exclusives' as threads?

So you are unable to discuss a topic on a podcast? always knew you were too scared to get on to a podcast. You're all talk and no action. Cheers for proving it again.

Atleast that's you done with.

#SOFT
What he is trying to say there is basically, the admin have created a divide between myself and Son of God. Should we break that divide, we will be penalised. That's all that you, or anyone else for the matter, needs to know.

This can be solved with a thread regarding said announcement being posted within a few hours of the podcast going up.

ClarkeM and boncer34 put enough work into the podcasts, why shouldn't they be allowed to have exclusives to lure casual listeners?

Saying that, what have been the exclusives? ClarkeM/TFW to take co-captaincy (of respective clubs), Boncer stands down (from Dragons captaincy, how many Boncer stands down threads do we need?), RFFL expansion idea fizzles... Do we really need these 'exclusives' as threads?
okeydoke7 promoted as captain, which was posted in their own team thread.

Applications for admin, which a thread was made.

It could go for half the time, that would be a start. Perhaps one a month as well.

It's just an opinion, but personally I find it very boring and that's why I haven't been listening.
It could go for the half the time and that is currently already being implemented. Also, we have slowed down the production rate to once a fortnight, if we are lucky, and I do have a strong feeling that IF, and I emphasise IF, the podcast continues onto Season 18, it will more than likely become a monthly thing. If anyone thinks they want to take over the podcasting duties, I'd happily hand it over as I'm now starting a transitional stage in my real life I suppose is the right word to say. And no I'm not getting a sex change. The podcast is fun and all but it is going to take up time that I just don't have soon enough which will be disappointing so I think for Season 18, what may occur is a bit more flexibility in the hosts. I think that may in fact be beneficial for the league. As I said though, these are just ideas in my head that haven't had much thought from anyone else at the moment. Create more of an open market for the podcast so there's less bias and less stigma about the content on the podcasts.

I understand that you don't listen to the podcasts and in no way am I offended by that at all, but I just would like to hear your views on these things above. If possible, we should move it to this thread if you do wish to reply at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

okeydoke7 promoted as captain, which was posted in their own team thread.

Applications for admin, which a thread was made.

Precisely. Are there any other examples?

I'd say the whole podcast exclusive thing has been blown out of the water from when Clarkey announced he would have exclusives of where he was playing next season which, as much as it was a punk, is something the guy that runs the podcast is more than entitled to to get listeners.

Otherwise it's all a waste of valuable time.

Precisely. Are there any other examples?

I'd say the whole podcast exclusive thing has been blown out of the water from when Clarkey announced he would have exclusives of where he was playing next season which, as much as it was a punk, is something the guy that runs the podcast is more than entitled to to get listeners.

Otherwise it's all a waste of valuable time.
I don't think we've had many "exclusives" at all.

Off the top of my head,

• My decision to remain a Wonder next season (podcast)
  • Boncer steps down as admin (podcast/thread)
  • Furies scandal RE: Incorrect signing (podcast: was discovered during the recording of the podcast)
  • Eth revealed Mid-Season Survey results (podcast/thread)
  • Filth taking over captaincy at Dragons (podcast/not sure if in a thread)
There hasn't been many more exclusives at all, more just mere discussions.

No need for those doing the podcast to get on the defensive.

It's just an opinion, ClarkeM likes to go in a lot of threads that people spend time on and bag them. It's the same thing.

It's just an opinion, ClarkeM likes to go in a lot of threads that people spend time on and bag them. It's the same thing.

Yep a few wet undies here. It's just an opinion guys no need to be so defensive about it.

Brb. Showering after agreeing with you. *shudder*

I was actually being serious about the podcast. If you chose to read it any other way then I am sorry I couldn't make it clear enough for you to understand that I was in no way at all attacking your thread in my previous posts today.

Because you don't listen to them, I was just informing you of the changes that have been made and the changes that we are considering to make in the future. Want to read it again and then reply with something serious because I was honestly just looking for some feedback from yourself after what you said. I want to hear your views on the ideas I made in post #138 because obviously you have no interest in the podcast which is fine by me, but it may help myself to try and improve it so everyone can enjoy it, including yourself.

In terms of the "exclusives", I think my statement was valid. 13 podcasts deep and there has been 5 "exclusives" that I can think of and 3, maybe 4, of those all had threads come about at the same time. In all honesty, I don't think that people will have wanted me to make a thread about myself again haha.

If you think I'm trying to ruin your thread purposely or trying irritate you or anyone else here at all then you're mistaken. This thread has basically turned into a podcast feedback thread and so I'm taking a keen interest in everyone's views and am truly being as considerate as I possibly can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back