This club is the best in the world, bar none you flogs!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just watching the 2004 Port v St Kilda Prelim on Fox Footy.

In keeping with the tenor of this thread, I'm calling it early and asking our recruiters to avoid these players AT ALL COSTS:
1. Brent Guerra: a balding 22 year old, Father Time has come early.
2. Stuart Dew: fat, too fat.
3. Shaun Burgoyne: the worst of the 3. He's soft and can't win a contest. Just NO.

Now that Justin Koschitzke, he looks a star, he will be one of the all time greats.

Fact - I look like dickhead

Fact - happy to be a dickhead with 4 flags

Maybe I should make some more outrageous calls and see how far off I can be... Wow I was a really really bad poster

UUHHHM! Maybe you still are?

Example 1: John O'Rourke will be a champion: Logic because he was pick number 2 National draft.

Example 2: Ryan Shoemakers is crap and will never be a good player: Logic Because he never has been a good defensive Key Position Player that has any idea how to play this role and should get delisted and never make it!

Example 3: Ryan Sparrow Fitzpatrick is s**t and will only Play VFL for Box-Hill Hawks and be disrespected before he even plays a game for the Hawks: Logic because he played for crappy lowly team named Melbourne and cant reach his potential and make an impact for reigning premiers team!

Well! After many years have past like waves over sand! Welcome to "DAYS OF OUR LIVES" you have learnt nothing Nostradamus!

You never have learnt anything from making bad and disrespectful remarks about our beloved MIGHTY HAWKS and in present continue!

Have you not learnt a lesson after four Flags to back the clubs decisions and keep your opinions to a humble approach of tone on this board?

You know what your just a punter who always backs the favourites if past history/ facts /numbers suffice which in turn dictates and justifies your logic of opinion and mentality for predicting future/results.

However, "The biggest Risk in life is Never taking a Risk" and that's why The Mighty Hawks are the Best and Most Dominate and Unique club in Australia and NO team will ever surpass our Greatness! That's why they keep picking our brains!!!!

For Example, Collingwood 2 Flags in 57 years boohoo they are mighty?

Carlton, poached our assistant and are cheats believing supremacy is their right without ever earning it but being funded by the rich and corrupted!

Essendon, see above but involving drug cheating!

Richmond, 35 years and my hairline has receded to the back of my head and my balls have hit the floor that how long ago its been since I last saw them win back in 1980!

Finally, Nostradamus!

We have ALL MADE bad mistakes in the past and predicted bad results but MOST have learnt from OUR past mistakes and in life's lessons we MUST remain humble and show respect especially when you are proven wrong in the past when we are young AND have matured!

,However, ""Time and the PAST"" after FOUR FLAGS hasn't changed your Bad, Disrespectful and Arrogant attitude you still behold after sooooo many years!

""TIME TO SHOW MORE RESPECT AND BECOME HUNMBLE"

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, a person

UUHHHM! Maybe you still are?

Example 1: John O'Rourke will be a champion: Logic because he was pick number 2 National draft.

Example 2: Ryan Shoemakers is crap and will never be a good player: Logic Because he never has been a good defensive Key Position Player that has any idea how to play this role and should get delisted and never make it!

Example 3: Ryan Sparrow Fitzpatrick is s**t and will only Play VFL for Box-Hill Hawks and be disrespected before he even plays a game for the Hawks: Logic because he played for crappy lowly team named Melbourne and cant reach his potential and make an impact for reigning premiers team!

Well! After many years have past like waves over sand! Welcome to "DAYS OF OUR LIVES" you have learnt nothing Nostradamus!

You never have learnt anything from making bad and disrespectful remarks about our beloved MIGHTY HAWKS and in present continue!

Have you not learnt a lesson after four Flags to back the clubs decisions and keep your opinions to a humble approach of tone on this board?

You know what your just a punter who always backs the favourites if past history/ facts /numbers suffice which in turn dictates and justifies your logic of opinion and mentality for predicting future/results.

However, "The biggest Risk in life is Never taking a Risk" and that's why The Mighty Hawks are the Best and Most Dominate and Unique club in Australia and NO team will ever surpass our Greatness! That's why they keep picking our brains!!!!

For Example, Collingwood 2 Flags in 57 years boohoo they are mighty?

Carlton, poached our assistant and are cheats believing supremacy is their right without ever earning it but being funded by the rich and corrupted!

Essendon, see above but involving drug cheating!

Richmond, 35 years and my hairline has receded to the back of my head and my balls have hit the floor that how long ago its been since I last saw them win back in 1980!

Finally, Nostradamus!

We have ALL MADE bad mistakes in the past and predicted bad results but MOST have learnt from OUR past mistakes and in life's lessons we MUST remain humble and show respect especially when you are proven wrong in the past when we are young AND have matured!

,However, ""Time and the PAST"" after FOUR FLAGS hasn't changed your Bad, Disrespectful and Arrogant attitude you still behold after sooooo many years!

""TIME TO SHOW MORE RESPECT AND BECOME HUNMBLE"

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, a person

You made all this effort for me?

Go and root your mrs, I think the attention would be better served to her.

Fool

You made all this effort for me?

Go and root your mrs, I think the attention would be better served to her.

Fool
Nope! Just for others to note and become aware your the Fool! Go root a blow up doll at least the two of you combined can make sense together and afterwards have a tango and go for a romantic walk around the park holding hands and make sure u share the gelati icecream!

Nope! Just for others to note and become aware your the Fool! Go root a blow up doll at least the two of you combined can make sense together and afterwards have a tango and go for a romantic walk around the park holding hands and make sure u share the gelati icecream!

Your gramma is deplorable mate, learn to take a breath! Your insults are poor, your attempt at humor even worst, I cant take you seriously.

Your gramma is deplorable mate, learn to take a breath! Your insults are poor, your attempt at humor even worst, I cant take you seriously.

Last edited:

I think you post is very modest.

I can't see anything immoderate - you are a model poster.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Cant handle the truth!
I just stated some previous facts AND you started the insults BUT ONCE AGAIN YOUR THE VICTIM?

Gramma: Another word for "Grandmother" and "Grandma",

YOUR SPELLING IS DEPLORABLE.

YOU NEED Help with language usage, grammar ... colour, color. flavour, flavor. humour, humor.;)

I'm still wondering is this club the best in the world, bar none you flogs?

Also if anyone has any advice on how I can improve my grammar and/or my basic English skills PM me. Keeping this facade of being an academic on the internet is tough work.

Nope! Just for others to note and become aware you're the Fool! Go root a blow up doll at least the two of you combined can make sense together and afterwards have a tango and go for a romantic walk around the park holding hands and make sure u share the gelati icecream!
Fixed.

A lot more gammar to be fixed, but can't be arsed. (which isn't a verb, but I can't be arsed thinking of a better one.)

I just stated some previous facts AND you started the insults BUT ONCE AGAIN YOUR THE VICTIM?

YOU NEED Help with language usage, grammar ... colour, color. flavour, flavor. humour, humor.;)

Don't ask me how I got a degree.. Education none the less, shocking! Lucky I only spent half a semester in the system :-/

Thanks mate, I don't mind a bit of s**t getting thrown around. I try not to take things to seriously.

I remember during training one day my old coach Paul Spargo stopped the whole playing group after I got a little white line fever during match practise. He said he didn't want me walking off the ground without a black eye, I copped it like I've never experienced. After training he grabbed me for a private chat about expectations at the club and how to go about things, he also made note that nothing that happens inside those 4 walls are personal. It was a hard lesson as an 18 year old fresh of juniors, but that lesson has stuck with me.

I love banter, and I'm fairly positive that in the real world most of the blokes here would be rippers. So fire away!

Don't ask me how I got a degree.. Education none the less, shocking! Lucky I only spent half a semester in the system :-/

My wife is a qualified English teacher and has the worst spelling you could imagine. She can still point out where I should have used semi-colons though - so hey, that's something!

My wife is a qualified English teacher and has the worst spelling you could imagine. She can still point out where I should have used semi-colons though - so hey, that's something!

Plenty of teachers, particularly in the primary sector struggle, it's a concen to be honest. I'm qualified as a teacher (PED P-12 ) up until year 10 PE and health as well as general primary teaching.

It's a tough gig teaching, anyone who can do it as a career deserves respect.

Plenty of teachers, particularly in the primary sector struggle, it's a concen to be honest. I'm qualified as a teacher (PED P-12 ) up until year 10 PE and health as well as general primary teaching.

It's a tough gig teaching, anyone who can do it as a career deserves respect.
I've been teaching in high schools for 11 years, thoroughly enjoy it. But I teach higher level maths, physics and chemistry, so no sitting in the corner for my students.

I've been teaching in high schools for 11 years, thoroughly enjoy it. But I teach higher level maths, physics and chemistry, so no sitting in the corner for my students.

There's a big difference in the application of your students compared to the baby sitting I did of 5-9 year olds. I spent a 12 month contract as a the sports coordinator of a school heavily football focussed, If I could have pursued that full time it may have been different. I couldn't get past the low pay though, that was a deterrent.

There's a big difference in the application of your students compared to the baby sitting I did of 5-9 year olds. I spent a 12 month contract as a the sports coordinator of a school heavily football focussed, If I could have pursued that full time it may have been different. I couldn't get past the low pay though, that was a deterrent.
Yes I know, that's why I said what I said, I never have behaviour problems, except the odd year nin core maths class. But you get that in the big jobs.
As far as the pay goes, I'd do it for nothing if my kids had an inheritance independent of me. (but they don't - they hardly have anything with me) -- but in two and a half weeks my kids and I spend 7 weeks together.

Yes I know, that's why I said what I said, I never have behaviour problems, except the odd year nin core maths class. But you get that in the big jobs.
As far as the pay goes, I'd do it for nothing if my kids had an inheritance independent of me. (but they don't - they hardly have anything with me) -- but in two and a half weeks my kids and I spend 7 weeks together.

You've got my respect mate 100%.. I've recently gone into business myself and hoping in the next 12-18 months it'll be no PAYG required :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back