goalpie

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2005
Up a crack
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pink Sydney Swines
How do you celebrate after a victory over the blues. These days its becoming a formality.

It's the best win to have. Beating the Bombers is big cos of the occassion, but it's much more fierce Carlton v Collingwood...having the recent record is always the best thing to have.

savour it sing Good old Collingwood forever over and over agian on the train home, and cause of who i was sitting with listen to my work mate bag her boyfriend for being a sook when carlton lost the game and not taking what he dissed out to her lol

We dont celebrate any differently. We're a professional team that are going to be consistently playing finals footy, we have no time to worry about the lower teams :D

We've got much bigger fish to fry.

Such as Wet Toast at the 'G on that last day in September.

A quiet pump of the fist,then,with a big grin on my face,:D,yell out
"OI,Barmaid.I'll 'ave another brewski,thanks"

I celebrate in the best way possible...by SMSing every Carlton supporter I have in my phone to rub it in.

Had a bird who i used to work with me plonk a lotto ticket on the game on Thursday (her suggestion). SMS'd her at 6pm sat arvo & she replied with "who's winning". Another bloke who i SMS'd said "i'm on the doggies now because my son goes for them".....
WTF ???
FICKLE. CHEATS.

Go out and get drunk, but I like being sober so I can remember it.

To do list:

Egg Dick Pratt's house. I hate that bastard.
Sing the song with Eddie McGuire. I dream about it. :eek:

Went over to Mark's Place in Carlton and had a Beer and a Pizza on the way home with the scarf flying out the window. Very Happy Girls.
Bring on the Doggies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Waving good-bye to Carlton supporters 23 minutes in the 4th.
2. Sing the Song 3 times.
3. Text Carlton mates to rub it in.
4. Lexus centre fo rmore beer.
5. Young & Jackons for more beer.
6. Local pub in Northcote fo rmore beer.
7. Watch Foxtel Replay.
8. Go the T.A.B to pick up winnings.

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back