Prediction Do you still have faith?

Remove this Banner Ad

The flag is in the bag everyone - because I’ve decided not to fly over for the GF.

I’ve got a terrible record watching the Pies live in Melbourne….

Been to 3 GF’s for no wins - 2002, 2010 draw and 2018. A total of 14 points diff for the three games.

Back In 1992 when goin to Uni in Melbourne I went to 7 Collingwood games that year for 1 win and 6 losses - we had a record of 15 wins and 1 loss in the games I didn’t attend !! Of course I went to the fi als loss to the Saints as well.

Have been to 5 other Pies games in Melbourne since 2010 outside GF’s for 5 losses.

Even this year I tempted fate and went over with my son for the Blues games in RD 20 for another loss..and the start of our crappy late season end. Virgin even cancelled our flight the night before we were flying over but I rebooked on Qantas and paid thru the nose so I could see us lose again.

Cause we want to win a premiership I’m taking one for the team and not flying over for this one.
Good man. 👍 we will win because of your efforts.
Same here by the way. If I attend we always lose. Staying home.

The flag is in the bag everyone - because I’ve decided not to fly over for the GF.

I’ve got a terrible record watching the Pies live in Melbourne….

Been to 3 GF’s for no wins - 2002, 2010 draw and 2018. A total of 14 points diff for the three games.

Back In 1992 when goin to Uni in Melbourne I went to 7 Collingwood games that year for 1 win and 6 losses - we had a record of 15 wins and 1 loss in the games I didn’t attend !! Of course I went to the fi als loss to the Saints as well.

Have been to 5 other Pies games in Melbourne since 2010 outside GF’s for 5 losses.

Even this year I tempted fate and went over with my son for the Blues games in RD 20 for another loss..and the start of our crappy late season end. Virgin even cancelled our flight the night before we were flying over but I rebooked on Qantas and paid thru the nose so I could see us lose again.

Cause we want to win a premiership I’m taking one for the team and not flying over for this one.
For the love of Collingwood.

DON'T

GO

TO

THE

GAME!

Had faith from the get go. As a side note, on the Thursday nights qualifier vs the Demons, I had this visitor

8c1cf5be3a97a4de2784962051f33dc0.jpg

On Friday nights Prelim vs the Giants, I had this visitor. I’m fairly certain it’s the same magpie.

f5a9bd7e859a4d306853c37b76ab94ed.jpg

Now you can only guess what I’ll be doing Saturday morning before the match.

Let’s believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little more.

Still a bit concerned at how we’re playing. Also, generally the side that plays the tough close Prelim usually gets belted in the Grand Final.

Also, we’re Collingwood. Losing Grand Finals is our thing lol.

Hoping the boys have been holding back somewhat waiting for next week.
We belted Geelong in the prelim and just hung on for a draw a week later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's written in the stars. The mighty pies will play the lions and beat them as payback for 2002/03 with their premiership player as the pies coach. Just like leigh matthews coaching Brisbane to a 3 peat who had coached the pies to the 1990 premiership. Go pies.
Prescient

Every time Craig McRae has been involved in a Coll V Bris GF hes been on the winning side. Bang. Shes all over

Every time Craig McRae has been involved in a Coll V Bris GF hes been on the winning side. Bang. Shes all over

Leppitsch too

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back