Event TiFmedia Presents... The 2nd Annual TiF Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

jr8vB6d.png

Gralin (Demons)

WUPqk5c.png

On to arguably the most hotly contested award of the night, the Sweet FA's shittest Pirate of the year. I know Kennedy Parker will be disappointed not to go back to back on this one, but I couldn't look past the unbackable favourite for the EKA this season for this outstandingly shiezen effort. Get this man a shoulder parrot.
What's this pirate chat ye be speaking of bucko?

Honourable Mentions:

Falconista (Gumbies)

Callums_Guns (Phoenix)
Ahoy Matey !

jr8vB6d.png

Gralin (Demons)

WUPqk5c.png

On to arguably the most hotly contested award of the night, the Sweet FA's shittest Pirate of the year. I know Kennedy Parker will be disappointed not to go back to back on this one, but I couldn't look past the unbackable favourite for the EKA this season for this outstandingly shiezen effort. Get this man a shoulder parrot.

Honourable Mentions:

Falconista (Gumbies)

Callums_Guns (Phoenix)
Think I'll do a TJASTA and only speak pirate for the entirety of next season.

JUy9puI.png

The Majestic (Phoenix)

RUYD3YG.jpg

The Maj made a stunning return to the league in S35 after an 18 season hiatus and made an immediate splash as he quickly announced himself as a player to watch, having successfully outlasted almost every poster who even stood a chance to remember who he was.

His only misstep being that his return was cruelled by making said return at the Phoenix, a club so off-Broadway they make Chris Lilley’s S Mouse look like Hamilton.

Think I'll do a TJASTA and only speak pirate for the entirety of next season.
Please don't.
It was super annoying when he did it, but at least it was original.
In the words of Yogi Berra, if you can't copy him don't try and imitate him

JUy9puI.png

The Majestic (Phoenix)

RUYD3YG.jpg

The Maj made a stunning return to t@he league in S35 after an 18 season hiatus and made an immediate splash as he quickly announced himself as a player to watch, having successfully outlasted almost every poster who even stood a chance to remember who he was.

His only misstep being that his return was cruelled by making said return at the Phoenix, a club so off-Broadway they make Chris Lilley’s S Mouse look like Hamilton.
Mop stiff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

izmXgnp.png

DragoDelph (Dragons)

jPD2lwx.png

For attempting to insert himself into the Rising Star conversation as a shameless beez ploy, only to be ignored by established Sweet FA toolies like GWS Goose & the esteemed namesake of this award, Kilroy, eventually being full bore cucked by Frederico_WA who ploughed on with the award in spite of him and did a sterling job.

Crumbs indeed.​

Damn it DragoDelph, you're meant to kill the award to let others pick it up.

Not sure if you noticed but Chat Pile had a go before we hired “Hitman” DragoDelph to kick it along.
So the plan all along was to create some conversation, prior to the class of s35 picking it up.

It worked, plus we got lots of people saying that an award based on a combination of on field and off field performance was a joke.

What are the criteria for the rest of the awards this off season? 🤔🤔

Qs7Kdsa.png

GWS Goose (Gumbies)

Segment of society hated: American low income earners.

Lgcv3fI.png

In his 'TiFmedia TheMediaFactory' created 'GWS Goose is... Up In Arms' piece, the Goose has spent the entire year desperately trying to steal this award from the grasp of Gumbies teammate and fellow irrational segment of society hater, beez. And after 12 months of toil, he's finally done it. From real estate agents, to another one I can't remember maybe something to do with airports(?), he's poured scorn on all and sundry, but just a few short weeks ago he saved his most irrational rant for lowly Americans simply trying to make a few bucks to supplement their incredibly low base incomes.

View attachment 1845113

Its happened again. I'm Up in arms.
I've been in the USA for the last month. For those following my travels, I completed the Chicago marathon, it was great, in fact the whole trip was amazing. Except for one major issue. The American's tipping culture. How do they not see that the whole system is ridiculous. The whole argument that it leads to better service is just a sign of bad management practices. pay staff appropriately, charge me appropriately and train them appropriately. Its not like the level of service has any impact on how much money they get, yes there is a variation on the percentage of the bill I tip, but what determines the tip is the cost of my meal, not the level of service.
If I order the steak instead of the pasta the server makes twice as much for no discernable difference in what they actually did.

The whole tipping system is ridiculous. Firstly, I never know who Im supposed to be tipping and how much. Is this person just being friendly and nice or am I expected to tip them and how the hell does it cost me $10(the consensus response from Google) for some doorman to take my 3 bags out of a car and onto a trolly and another $15 to the bellboy to take them to my room.
We got a babysitter, she told us we dont tip her, we are already paying for her service, great, but them how come I have to tip my taxi driver, didnt I already pay them for their service as well?

How is this for ridiculous, I went to Walgreens to get a few things and went through the self serve checkout, when I went to pay, it asked how much I wanted to tip. who exactly am I tipping in this scenario? obviously I did not tip.

The only place there is no tipping is Disneyworld, they have a no tips allowed policy. Guess where I also got the best service.

Tipping is stupid.

The only thing more stupid is the pricing not including taxes and taxes not being consistent.

Spectacular. Stuff 'em he says.

Honourable Mention:

beez (also Gumbies)

Segment of society hated: Tradies. Yep, he's still going
:D

1701772293825.png

CHiOYgv.png

Who else but King Tenz (Dragons)

b72p476.jpg

Obnoxious. Boorish. Spam.

Melty.

Nuff said. All hail the King. 👏

Not much mate. Tif just tagging you in hopes of a quality melt

Yeah—- he needs to stop replying on me to create engagement in his media threads

qCWSrCz.png

7BtakIr.png

PhenomenalV1 (Dragons)

The SFAEW series

Having successfully avoided an unwelcomed return to the Club Room with this epic media series this year, his Sweet FA inspired wrestling universe has gone from strength to strength, becoming arguably the most popular ongoing media series in the Sweet FA
(by a non-TiF)

The amount of time and graft that goes into his consistent weekly wrestling fests is no mean feat, and a testament to the quality PhenomenalV1 has always been capable of producing. An extremely worth recipient in recognition of Phenom's outstanding services to media.

👏

izmXgnp.png

DragoDelph (Dragons)

jPD2lwx.png

For attempting to insert himself into the Rising Star conversation as a shameless beez ploy, only to be ignored by established Sweet FA toolies like GWS Goose & the esteemed namesake of this award, Kilroy, eventually being full bore cucked by Frederico_WA who ploughed on with the award in spite of him and did a sterling job.

Crumbs indeed.​

Episode 4 Starz GIF by Heels

Nw6ZCJa.png

Tigerturbulance (Old Boys)

LOnCtCe.png

Now to our first multi award winner of the night, as we recognise the spectacular disaster that was Tigerturbulance 's captaincy in S36.

It's worth prefacing this one by clarifying that Turbo since ascending to captaincy has been one of the most popular leaders in the competition during his stints at the top at the Furies and Old Boys. BUT that doesn't make him shitting the bed this season and costing the Old Boys a chance at back to back premierships any less amusing.

An historic 10 point penalty courtesy of the 245kg of love muscle himself saw them cruelled out of contention as Turbo himself sat out what felt like half the season while he plied his saucy trade in the magoos. Turbo will no doubt be quite happy to put Season 36 to bed as he plots his revenge on the competition in Season 37 with the new admin's wind in his sails and a fresh crop of rookies pilfered from other clubs at his disposal.

LDULEPE.png

Nw6ZCJa.png

LOnCtCe.png

Now to our first multi award winner of the night, as we recognise the spectacular disaster that was Tigerturbulance 's captaincy in S36.

It's worth prefacing this one by clarifying that Turbo since ascending to captaincy has been one of the most popular leaders in the competition during his stints at the top at the Furies and Old Boys. BUT that doesn't make him shitting the bed this season and costing the Old Boys a chance at back to back premierships any less amusing.

An historic 10 point penalty courtesy of the 245kg of love muscle himself saw them cruelled out of contention as Turbo himself sat out what felt like half the season while he plied his saucy trade in the magoos. Turbo will no doubt be quite happy to put Season 36 to bed as he plots his revenge on the competition in Season 37 with the new admin's wind in his sails and a fresh crop of rookies pilfered from other clubs at his disposal.

LDULEPE.png
serial_thrilla should claim half of these awards

JUy9puI.png

The Majestic (Phoenix)

RUYD3YG.jpg

The Maj made a stunning return to the league in S35 after an 18 season hiatus and made an immediate splash as he quickly announced himself as a player to watch, having successfully outlasted almost every poster who even stood a chance to remember who he was.

I appreciate being able to win an award, I am glad to bring this home to the East Side, and show them if I can win an award anyone can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back