Event TiFmedia Presents... The 2nd Annual TiF Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

CHiOYgv.png

Who else but King Tenz (Dragons)

b72p476.jpg

Obnoxious. Boorish. Spam.

Melty.

Nuff said. All hail the King. 👏

It takes an absolute flog to bring us together in agreement on something TiF. 👏👏

dbmkzfS.png

Mrs Turbo (Old Boys) - Wigs Toilet Brush

qcv1Mon.png

vote-wigs-jpg.1838206

Staying with the Turbos, and Mrs Turbo makes them the first husband and wife TiF Award winners in recognition of her amazing Sweet FA inspired cleaning product, the Wigs Toilet Brush. Sure, it was the only Sweet FA inspired cleaning product of the year, but don't get tooooo hung up on the minutiae.

yEfcZCK.png

Cadsky (Royals... AND the Secret Cabal seven 10 or 11 in the end wasn't it?)

mzCWgzq.png

Who would have thought a freudian slip in committee by Cadsky would go on to inspire more nutjobs to come out of the woodworks than the 'Storming of Area 51' thingamajig. What would S36 and the admin race have been without the constant mutterings of a highly secretive cabal pulling the strings when it turns out that the new admin is actually from one of the clubs with the loudest proponents of the theory...

** Dramatic music **

:oops:

yEfcZCK.png

mzCWgzq.png

Who would have thought a freudian slip in committee by Cadsky would go on to inspire more nutjobs to come out of the woodworks than the 'Storming of Area 51' thingamajig. What would S36 and the admin race have been without the constant mutterings of a highly secretive cabal pulling the strings when it turns out that the new admin is from one of the clubs with the loudest proponents of the theory.

** Dramatic music **

You mean the secret society was the committee all along?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean the secret society was the committee all along?
At the end of the day, the real Sweet FA Committee are the friends we make along the way.

Nw6ZCJa.png

Tigerturbulance (Old Boys)

LOnCtCe.png

Tigerturbulance (Old Boys)

Now to our first multi award winner of the night, as we recognise the spectacular disaster that was Tigerturbulance 's captaincy in S36.

It's worth prefacing this one by clarifying that Turbo since ascending to captaincy has been one of the most popular leaders in the competition during his stints at the top at the Furies and Old Boys. BUT that doesn't make him shitting the bed this season and costing the Old Boys a chance at back to back premierships any less amusing.

An historic 10 point penalty courtesy of the 245kg of love muscle himself saw them cruelled out of contention as Turbo himself sat out what felt like half the season while he plied his saucy trade in the magoos. Turbo will no doubt be quite happy to put Season 36 to bed as he plots his revenge on the competition in Season 37 with the new admin's wind in his sails and a fresh crop of rookies pilfered from other clubs at his disposal.

LDULEPE.png
Honored to accept both these awards, was one hell of a season and proud my captaincy ensured we won the wooden spoon, another first for the Old Boys. This season is the platform for our season 37 launch of cup2spoon2cup.

Now l just have to decide whether l get this pair made into earrings or nipple rings.

TlpY94B.png

U2tigers (Old Boys)

Which of course leads us to our next winner, and who else could it be than the Sweet FA's favourite flat earther type, U2tigers !!!!

Nobody does paranoid delusion like our mate Bono. A world class shadow jumper in a league of his own. :D

b3JK8dD.png

Honored to accept both these awards, was one hell of a season and proud my captaincy ensured we won the wooden spoon, another first for the Old Boys. This season is the platform for our season 37 launch of cup2spoon2cup.

Now l just have to decide whether l get this pair made into earrings or nipple rings.
I hope you win the best captain on beez night as well

pGGT04P.png

DenieD (Wonders)

dtFnXrE.png

DenieD attempted mission impossible in S36, as he attempted to distance himself from the disgrace of being associated with.... himself.

Having melted off the board and abandoning his club whilst captain after a spurious BTGID attempt, he returned with a new comedic persona spin as he sought to wipe his own slate clean by dishing up a never ending stream of Ken s**t as one Mid Survey respondent glowingly put it. This new persona was adored by some, loathed by just as many and probably for the rest of us in the middle was just a little bit meh, but good on Denie for almost pulling off the greatest credibility heist the board has seen in a long, long time.

Unfortunately Sweet FA lore has a habit of following us around no matter how much we try to distance ourselves from it
(I imagine?), and while he may have fooled some, it’s fair to say that the Old Boys and in particular one divine entity formerly known as The Jesus were scant to let that one slide without a regular reminder.

Last edited:
r9LdnCS.png

Sun Ra (Bombers)

SCqBDSD.png

Another year, another tragic cautionary tale as yet another Sweet FA stalwart went the way of Icarus.

The Bombers' Sun Ra was a unique and popular figure in the league, and will be dearly missed. When I first heard the news, I thought the actual Sun Ra had died so googled it, only to find out that I was 30 years too late to try and save him.

Vale
:'(

dbmkzfS.png

Mrs Turbo (Old Boys) - Wigs Toilet Brush

qcv1Mon.png

vote-wigs-jpg.1838206

Staying with the Turbos, and Mrs Turbo makes them the first husband and wife TiF Award winners in recognition of her amazing Sweet FA inspired cleaning product, the Wigs Toilet Brush. Sure, it was the only Sweet FA inspired cleaning product of the year, but don't get tooooo hung up on the minutiae.

I am humbled to receive this award TheInjuryFactory :purpleheart::yellowheart::blueheart:

Next Season look out as I release the next edition to household cleaning - the BIG WIG brush

yEfcZCK.png

mzCWgzq.png

Who would have thought a freudian slip in committee by Cadsky would go on to inspire more nutjobs to come out of the woodworks than the 'Storming of Area 51' thingamajig. What would S36 and the admin race have been without the constant mutterings of a highly secretive cabal pulling the strings when it turns out that the new admin is actually from one of the clubs with the loudest proponents of the theory...

** Dramatic music **

* IM HOT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back