Tiger Woods 12 - MASTERS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Might have to get the collectors edition also;

http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/01/04/pre-order-bonuses-for-tiger-woods-12

Best Buy and Walmart are likely to have their own pre-order incentives to come as well. The Collector’s Edition, exclusive to the PS3 for $69.99, will include five additional courses that will probably be made available as downloadable content on the 360.

5 extra courses takes this game to another level IMO, well worth the little bit extra.:thumbsu:

Only played 04 (loved it and played it to death) and 10. Played demos of some of the years inbetween but don't think I'm due for another purchase until 2016

Demo should be out some time this afternoon/evening

it's also great to read on the EA forums that DLC's will be included in your season mode when you've downloaded them :)

I hate the the caddie system. If there isn't a way to turn if off it's going to be a game killer for me. Augusta is awesome but it looks like TW2004 is always going to be the best of this series imo.

I hate the the caddie system. If there isn't a way to turn if off it's going to be a game killer for me. Augusta is awesome but it looks like TW2004 is always going to be the best of this series imo.

You can turn off the commentary audio, which I did straight away, it's very annoying.

Been playing the demo, and while the Caddy is a little annoying, you can basically get rid of him by reducing his sound to 0, which is a cool option I reckon.

I like the fact you can earn XP already, seeing as I haven't played a TW game in a few years, thus I can't use XP from last year's game.

The players list and course list, and the new options are what is going to draw me in though.

From Augusta, through to Royal Melbourne and the Pres Cup, and then the online stuff, the demo definitely hasn't put me off buying this, if anything it's heightened my want for it.

Anyone tried it with Move? Thinking of getting Move for this and TopSpin 4, but I want to know whether the extra 80 bucks is worth it.

Anyone tried it with Move? Thinking of getting Move for this and TopSpin 4, but I want to know whether the extra 80 bucks is worth it.
Will give it a go tomorrow. Beware though, I'm a golfing n00b.

I liked the implementation from the Tiger Woods 11 demo (which I wrote about here in the Move thread).

FWIW the devs have said that the implementation is going to be significantly better due to the extra year they've had to work on it, so expect a lot more fluidity and a better overall experience. As I said I'll give the demo a go tomorrow and see how it goes for a golfing n00b.
You can also use the move for SOCOM 4 and Killzone 3 so I think it would be worth it.
Personally if you were interested in either of those games, I'd wait for the SOCOM 4 pack with the Move, Navi, Eye, Sharpshooter and SOCOM 4 (if it hits Aus, or just buy it off Amazong or somewhere online).
how does one get the demo? on xbox?
Most likely up on the US XBLM or just wait until the AU Marketplace updates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gave the demo a go with Move. I'm ****ing terrible, so I really didn't do very well.

There definitely seems to be more reaction to your swinging action as I tend to swing it left and was hooking it far more left than I did in Tiger Woods 11.

But yeah, can't speak much for how good it is as I'm shocking.:eek:

Didn't like only have one hole to hit on though, am I missing something there? In Tiger Woods 11 you get a few, did they really cut this back to 1?!

Gave the demo a go with Move. I'm ****ing terrible, so I really didn't do very well.

There definitely seems to be more reaction to your swinging action as I tend to swing it left and was hooking it far more left than I did in Tiger Woods 11.

But yeah, can't speak much for how good it is as I'm shocking.:eek:

Didn't like only have one hole to hit on though, am I missing something there? In Tiger Woods 11 you get a few, did they really cut this back to 1?!

If you select Road to the Masters, or whatever it's called, after that one hole you get to do a 5 hole tournament.

Am i the only one who cant find the Demo
I went PS3 Games - Sport on PSN, but it didnt have it
Not under Latest either
Yeah, you know what, I don't think it's there.

Create a US PSN account and log into that store and you'll be able to pick it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back