Banter TIGGERS V BRIONS IN "THE PUSSY OFF" - WINNER TAKES LEPPA

Remove this Banner Ad

Woo 1st post after a mod launches the thread! and yeah if we lose to Brisbane ill run along the beach here with my utensil out wearing a Fitzroy guernsey, I am that confident :D
YOU BETTER WIN RICHMOND!!!!!

Woo 1st post after a mod launches the thread! and yeah if we lose to Brisbane ill run along the beach here with my utensil out wearing a Fitzroy guernsey, I am that confident :D

Do you even have beaches down there? And i'm talking a real beach, St Kilda doesn't count

Fear not my fellow furry followers I'm sure we can come to an arrangement pre game that will keep you firmly entrenched in 9th (can't help but admire your committment). You're welcome.

Can you swim in that for more than 2 months of the year without your twig and giggleberries heading the way of your belly button? (inward)
Mate you need to learn to use google, from early spring until mid autumn its on average 30-40 degrees here in Adelaide or in plain terms for 8 months of the year its bloody hot and the beach is my friend, the only draw back is you dont go out past waist height unless you like the idea of being great white shark s**t a few days later :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just on the op winner takes leppa ok but can we at least leave dimma behind kinda like brissy wouldnt want to leave them with no coach oh wait ------

Do we have to play this weekend?
I've already slashed the wrists, tied the noose, bought a pack of matches, and an extra microwave.
I don't think I can take another loss! :cry::cry::cry:

Should be a good crowd this week considering the support for Richmond in Brissy. For some reason your supporters all over Australia don't know when to quit.
Most of us know we should have quit years ago but due to severe self-hate we continue to flaggelate ourselves every winter.

Edit: yes it's a made up word.

Should be a good crowd this week considering the support for Richmond in Brissy. For some reason your supporters all over Australia don't know when to quit.
Thats because we are real supporters, you other clubs should try it sometime :)

40 point win that will give absolutely no confidence that we are going to move forward from the weekend debacle.

Hard to get excited about it for that reason but at least we can say we are 2/3.

Ill walk up to Jonathan Brown and ask him if he has any nude pictures of himself he can autograph for me if we lose, Im that confident.

Lol - this thread will struggle big time.
Both sides stunk it up mega - Lions and Tigers supporters about as fired up as Sid the Sloth.

Hard to banter when all we want to do is self bag! :oops:

Lol - this thread will struggle big time.
Both sides stunk it up mega - Lions and Tigers supporters about as fired up as Sid the Sloth.

Hard to banter when all we want to do is self bag! :oops:
We can try to out self deprecate.

Houli is so soft that dairydale is getting tips for their butter

Hahahahaaaaa....I ******* hate myself

We can try to out self deprecate.

Houli is so soft that dairydale is getting tips for their butter

I saw him take some steps that were so short on Saturday that he was pretty much running on the spot. Any slower and he would have been backing away. Even my old man was giving it to him and that never happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back