Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match with gorgeous girl who is the same age, has similar interests, etc. Start chatting, she seems just like my type personality-wise too. She's responding quickly to everything I write, and asking me questions as well. After about an hour of back and forth, I ask her if she'd like to get together for a drink or something sometime, and she responds with "Of course!". I ask "Swap numbers?", and am yet to receive a response, nearly two hours later. Bloody hell...
Have you tried sending her a text, she might reply to that.

Depends on who you match up with. If I'm looking for a quick hookup and I'm in another city, I pretty much go for the numbers off the bat and hope for the best... it works some of the time. It's not hard to get numbers pretty quickly though if the initial chit chat is all good.

Oh how times have changed.

Was with a mate one night when he was meeting up with a tinder date. I couldn't believe it when she rocked up, was an absolute stunner. Had just moved here from NZ only that week. She sat with us for maybe 5 minutes, and then the two of them left.

I was pretty gobsmacked with how easy it all seemed...

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a interested in trying it myself, but luckily my lack of expensive-phone-ownage prevents me

:thumbsu:

Was with a mate one night when he was meeting up with a tinder date. I couldn't believe it when she rocked up, was an absolute stunner. Had just moved here from NZ only that week. She sat with us for maybe 5 minutes, and then the two of them left.

I was pretty gobsmacked with how easy it all seemed...

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a interested in trying it myself, but luckily my lack of expensive-phone-ownage prevents me

:thumbsu:
It works. Phone upgrade time for you maybe. Chatted to a hot scottish lass 7 years my junior, she requires company, who am I to say no?

Women are a strange lot. Some flake, some are genuine, some are just looking to chat. Work it out quickly and if they're waisting your time move on to the next one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugliness.

Ugliness should be classed a disability I know but to suggest it's just like a flu is a bit stiff

Hahaha * you guys :p

I was actually worried that I was so good looking that people would think it's a fake profile, which is more realistic than me being considered ugly.

Wow look at casanova over here
If you want to continue your online identity as cultured, prim and proper you may wish to pick up on your language skills. Aside from that I don't have a problem with people making small grammatical errors. I am not a grammar nazi, I am just pointing out that you're trying to be someone you're not.

If you want to continue your online identity as cultured, prim and proper you may wish to pick up on your language skills. Aside from that I don't have a problem with people making small grammatical errors. I am not a grammar nazi, I am just pointing out that you're trying to be someone you're not.
Maybe tomorrow. I was once pulled up for saying "this Casanova" or "a Casanova" and was told "Casanova" sufficed. Or is this all because of capitalisation?

Match with gorgeous girl who is the same age, has similar interests, etc. Start chatting, she seems just like my type personality-wise too. She's responding quickly to everything I write, and asking me questions as well. After about an hour of back and forth, I ask her if she'd like to get together for a drink or something sometime, and she responds with "Of course!". I ask "Swap numbers?", and am yet to receive a response, nearly two hours later. Bloody hell...
Haha could've sworn I typed this, but...
Women are a strange lot. Some flake, some are genuine, some are just looking to chat. Work it out quickly and if they're waisting your time move on to the next one.
This. Minus the waisting part :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back