Two Up

Remove this Banner Ad

You give links to studies. So what? You expect me to go through and read every one and debunk every one? For all we know, you simply post links to make it seem like you have researched. Show me the parts of the studies that prove your point. Remember that it is your side calling for mass chemical concoction injections, it is up to you to make your case. Show the parts of the studies that prove your case.

The very first link I clicked on from another poster in this thread yesterday, the abstract itself admitted that the vaccines didn't stop an outbreak! And the sample size for 'effectiveness' was 200 kids. Pathetic. I'm not wasting my time any more, you SHOW ME YOUR EVIDENCE, quote the parts that prove your point, make your case, and we will talk.
No you don't have to read every one of them but maybe try with one. I'll link you specific text when I get home from work if you'd like to keep wriggling around.

A sample size of 200 in a population the size of our own country is enough for about a 90% confidence level with roughly a 6% margin of error. And that is if EVERY PERSON was applicable to the study, which they are of course not. So yes there is a small amount of room to wiggle there, thankfully though, there have been many hundreds of studies that come to the exact same conclusion.

Just because you don't understand how statistical results work doesn't mean they aren't true. Add that as yet another thing to the very long list of things you think you know a lot about but have obviously no idea.

Aren't you the one who bristles at personal attacks? Your hypocrisy only damages your credibility even further.
Describing us as peasants is is not a personal attack, it is a statement of historical fact. You might not like it this way, but your feelings have no bearing on reality. We are the peasants. The people calling the shots at the top are not.

At least peasants can revolt. You people see yourself as CATTLE, as a 'herd' who needs to be mass injected with chemical concoctions, who needs to trust what your authorities (cattle farmers) tell you.

Describing us as peasants is is not a personal attack, it is a statement of historical fact. You might not like it this way, but your feelings have no bearing on reality. We are the peasants. The people calling the shots at the top are not.

At least peasants can revolt. You people see yourself as CATTLE, as a 'herd' who needs to be mass injected with chemical concoctions, who needs to trust what your authorities (cattle farmers) tell you.

What about morons, SB? I think you're a moron. Do you consider that a personal attack?

Also am due for my whopping cough booster...what if they microchip me while I'm there?
You would almost certainly go along with it, and argue that other people should be forced to submit to the microchipping too, for 'the good of the herd'.

They are churning out kids who have genuinely lost their minds. Mass indoctrination on a scale Orwell could only have nightmared about.

Well there you go. People using 'smallpox' as an argument for mass chemical concoction injection ought to wonder why they still refer to smallpox as an excuse to administer this stuff to babies in 2015.

Who is advocating for administering smallpox vax to babies in 2015?

It is certainly not on the immunisation schedule in Australia.

They probably refer to it cos it was so bloody successful in eradicating a very serious disease. Would you prefer that it was not eradicated?

You would almost certainly go along with it, and argue that other people should be forced to submit to the microchipping too, for 'the good of the herd'.

They are churning out kids who have genuinely lost their minds. Mass indoctrination on a scale Orwell could only have nightmared about.

I think you've genuinely lost your mind.

No you don't have to read every one of them but maybe try with one. I'll link you specific text when I get home from work if you'd like to keep wriggling around.
I would appreciate that. Let's have a proper discussion, which can begin when your side begins providing evidence.
A sample size of 200 in a population the size of our own country is enough for about a 90% confidence level with roughly a 6% margin of error.
90% confidence with a 6% margin of error. Well gee, have my baby, inject whatever the hell you like, seems fool-proof!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you've genuinely lost your mind.
Would you support mass-microchipping of babies if the tv told you to do so? What if most people also believed it was 'for the good of the herd'?

Or would you make up your own mind, even if that meant being in the minority, and argue against such statist madness?

Because that is precisely what comes next. It ought to be obvious but alas most people cannot think ahead.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2012/october/big-brother-school-district-tracks-kids-with-rfid-/
http://www.theage.com.au/digital-li...ive-got-you-under-my-skin-20140416-zqvho.html

Would you support mass-microchipping of babies if the tv told you to do so? What if most people also believed it was 'for the good of the herd'?

Or would you make up your own mind, even if that meant being in the minority, and argue against such statist madness?

Because that is precisely what comes next. It ought to be obvious but alas most people cannot think ahead.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2012/october/big-brother-school-district-tracks-kids-with-rfid-/
http://www.theage.com.au/digital-li...ive-got-you-under-my-skin-20140416-zqvho.html

Totally, you strike me as a stable critical thinker.

You posted them a dozen pages ago. Get some new material... by the way have a look at that link I proivded, I'd like your views, summarised, if possible.

Which means that you trust the government and big pharma. Which, with the greatest of respect, makes you a naive fool. I am not sure how much more blatant their disregard for your wellbeing has to be before you realise that government and big pharma DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, in fact those at the top of the control grid openly despise you. And yet you trust what they inject into your children, without even asking to see proof that there is no long-term harm.

Naive and foolish in the extreme.

You want other people to be forced to have chemical concoctions injected into them so that YOUR chemical concoction injections become effective? Do you not see how absurd that sounds?

As for your remarks about 'anti-vaxxers' being followers, I would imagine that there are some out there who haven't taken the time to look into things properly for themselves. In my anecdotal experience however, all of the 'anti-vaxxers' I know were originally tv zombies like myself (and just about everybody else on this forum) and therefore went along with the pro-vaxx nonsense until they DID do some research.

We know what it is like to trust tv and government, and we know what it is like to realise that THEY ARE LYING TO US.

I believe Tenpenny would have loved to have debated a pharma company representative, and I also believe a pharma company rep wouldn't be stupid enough to take up any offer to debate somebody like Tenpenny.

We will never know because Tenpenny was banned, while big pharma reps have direct access to our politicians. And you people support this s**t. The power of school indoctrination and tv is truly phenomenal.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_sony-meme.jpg

You seriously need to Chillax. .

I would appreciate that. Let's have a proper discussion, which can begin when your side begins providing evidence.

90% confidence with a 6% margin of error. Well gee, have my baby, inject whatever the hell you like, seems fool-proof!
Like all the evidence you were given that you apparently need your hand held to get through? And yes 6% is large hence why there are hundreds of other studies some with much bigger samples. You're selectively choosing parts of my posts to quote because you're disingenuous and unwilling to educate yourself.

Like all the evidence you were given that you apparently need your hand held to get through? And yes 6% is large hence why there are hundreds of other studies some with much bigger samples. You're selectively choosing parts of my posts to quote because you're disingenuous and unwilling to educate yourself.
You should really stop watching TV Prob! You're making sense and it's scary :cry:

you're wasting your time. SB doesn't understand statistical analysis or quantitative research methods. you're trying to talk sense to a guy that doesn't think we landed on the moon :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back