Scandal Toby Greene Arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Your chewbacca defence doesn’t impress me.
Whilst I don’t watch cartoons I am familiar with what a Chewbacca is - I just don’t get the reference.

Unless you mean the Luke Combs Line from “Outlaw” - “Somebody Chewinbacca and whipping ass” but I always thought he was referencing the art of chewing tobacco not a cartoon character.

Your deflection to a junky I’ve not defended, is noted.

Thinking about it, in the long running drama of cousins, I’m not sure he has actually been in trouble for physical violence, could be wrong.

But yes your right, your call of Ben Cousins trumps me, and makes Toby Greene = not guilty.
My memories a bit hazy, but wasn't it Cousins who pushed Kerr down the stairs at Club Bay View? Didn't Kerr finish up with a broken arm or a broken wrist as a result?

My memories a bit hazy, but wasn't it Cousins who pushed Kerr down the stairs at Club Bay View? Didn't Kerr finish up with a broken arm or a broken wrist as a result?
Domestic Violence doesn’t count according to the West Coast fan.

Domestic Violence doesn’t count according to the West Coast fan.
Can you point to where I have said anything along those lines?

I’m here for the footy discussion, don’t mind the odd bit of banter, but wow, this is infantile.

Your argument is like wiping before you poo, it doesn’t make any sense.

Can you point to where I have said anything along those lines?

I’m here for the footy discussion, don’t mind the odd bit of banter, but wow, this is infantile.

Your argument is like wiping before you poo, it doesn’t make any sense.
You weren’t sure about him being in trouble for violence, forgetting his domestic violence history reads to me that you don’t think Domestic Violence is a real issue.

How many more women (and some men) have to die before you take it seriously and start remembering it?

Lmao, suffering PTSD from getting beat up and breaking a finger, now thats comedy.

Biggest cash grab you'll read.

If someone came into your workplace, assaulted you and left you with an injury that would certainly impede you from working in the future, that would be ok would it?

Not sure who any of us here are to judge what mental afflictions have arose for the victim as a result of the incident either.

Moreover, so much s**t being spoken in this thread; who a person supports has literally nothing to do with their ability to reasonably comment on a situation and is some of the dumbest and most inane group-think here on this website.

If someone came into your workplace, assaulted you and left you with an injury that would certainly impede you from working in the future, that would be ok would it?

Not sure who any of us here are to judge what mental afflictions have arose for the victim as a result of the incident either.

Moreover, so much s**t being spoken in this thread; who a person supports has literally nothing to do with their ability to reasonably comment on a situation and is some of the dumbest and most inane group-think here on this website.
his former employers said he was negligent in his job(potentially so, considering the state of toby soon after) by letting him in, and it's probably taken until now for the bloke to realise they aren't paying him out so he's now suffering from PTSD and going after Toby who's now earning the big bux.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy is a bouncer it's on the cards that there is going to be some excitement.

Clearly not very good at his job if he finds himself in a situation being beaten by a small teenager who requires crutches.

It was long ago but I’m pretty sure Q Lynch threw Ben down the stairs because he was having it off with one of Kerr’s sisters. Hopefully it wasn’t Sam..

Almost certain it was Lynch that did the pushing/throwing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back