Scandal GWS Head of Development Arrested For Buying Cocaine

Remove this Banner Ad

No surprise he’s been sacked.

Re. His arrest - sounds like he was literally spotted by the coppers buying coke from a car while ‘jogging’. Below article goes into full detail.

'It's cocaine. I paid $300.'

What a gronk.
"Robert Chancellor, 31, the head of development for the side, was arrested outside his Marrickville home, in the city's inner-west, just before 8pm on Saturday, December 10 after being found with 0.87g of cocaine."

I don't know much about drugs but he must be fuming. He's not only been arrested and lost his job, but at the other end it looks like his dealer has short changed him too.

"Robert Chancellor, 31, the head of development for the side, was arrested outside his Marrickville home, in the city's inner-west, just before 8pm on Saturday, December 10 after being found with 0.87g of cocaine."

I don't know much about drugs but he must be fuming. He's not only been arrested and lost his job, but at the other end it looks like his dealer has short changed him too.

Yeah, he got stitched pretty bad haha

Jogging hey?

I used to go to church each Sunday. My missus always wondered why I never brought any friends from the congregation back for scones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back