Scandal GWS Head of Development Arrested For Buying Cocaine

Remove this Banner Ad

So the reality is GWS and the AFL are not going to take any action against this druggie and just hope it goes away

If you want the AFL to take action against 'druggies', you better be ready for the return of AFL X.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean it’s not a huge crime in itself but it is incredibly concerning that he is head of development and this is his decision making process. I reckon you could probably skip the cocaine at 31.
It's certainly not a good look for the game when the AFL and GWS fail to take any action against him

I mean it’s not a huge crime in itself but it is incredibly concerning that he is head of development and this is his decision making process. I reckon you could probably skip the cocaine at 31.
Honestly, as long as he was doing it recreationally in his own time and not during a team meeting, who gives a s**t.

How does a campaigner even get arrested for buying drugs?
Well possession is illegal.

As for GWS an easy kill.

If it was, for example, a Toby Greene, a strike, fulsome apology, a short suspension when Toby has to win back the respect of his teammates.

Bloke had only been there 3 months, relatively low level appointment.

Shows GWS are 'tough'on drugs (insert pic of Mumford hoovering the Matterhorn).

Well possession is illegal.

As for GWS an easy kill.

If it was, for example, a Toby Greene, a strike, fulsome apology, a short suspension when Toby has to win back the respect of his teammates.

Bloke had only been there 3 months, relatively low level appointment.

Shows GWS are 'tough'on drugs (insert pic of Mumford hoovering the Matterhorn).

Yeah, but like... Who gets arrested for buying drugs? Selling - sure. But buying? Bloke must have bought it on the front steps of the copshop lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back