Competitions Todd Goldstein Brownlow Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah don't worry, you missed my point

No, I got it.

You're saying previous incidents shouldn't matter.

There was a huge song and dance about singular incidents costing players games.

So they changed it to a three strikes policy.

This is possibly his third strike.

When Fyfe got reported, I'm all like, 'Why hello.'

ygZSd.gif

His only risk is that he moved past the ball to bump. The MRP has been deadly on that most times. This is so minor he should be ok. But how sad to think that a player reported three times in a season will probably win the Brownlow.

Watching it at the game I didn't think there was much in it, but watching the replay today I'm not so sure anymore. He did go past the ball and choose to bump Jacobs. Probably going to come to down to if there was any other realistic way he could have attacked the contest.

As good as Goldy has been not convinced he will be close. Be awesome though been a while since we had a North player close

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No intent from Fyfe and not a great deal of impact, but he did hit him high with minimal impact. The ball kinda bounces away from Jacobs and towards Fyfe while he was coming in, thus bringing the point of intersection closer to Fyfe, thus making him overshoot.

He will get off.

No intent from Fyfe and not a great deal of impact, but he did hit him high with minimal impact. The ball kinda bounces away from Jacobs and towards Fyfe while he was coming in, thus bringing the point of intersection closer to Fyfe, thus making him overshoot.

He will get off.
I reckon if you forget that it's Fyfe and all the Brownlow hype, there is definitely 1 week down to a fine in that incident. Which of course would rule him out. But knowing that it is Fyfe, he will get off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back