Tom Boyd vs. Jesse Hogan

Boyd vs. hogan

• Boyd (doggies supporter)

• Boyd

• Hogan (Dee's supporter)

• Hogan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think any true footy fan with half a brain would be able to recognise the fact he has all the tools to be a gun and based on what he showed the back end of this season, he may very well get there.
It's probably more about the amount of coin he's making based on what he'd been delivering.
He's now been a big part in delivering a flag so I'd expect that jibe to slowly disappear.

I think any true footy fan with half a brain would be able to recognise the fact he has all the tools to be a gun and based on what he showed the back end of this season, he may very well get there.
It's probably more about the amount of coin he's making based on what he'd been delivering.
He's now been a big part in delivering a flag so I'd expect that jibe to slowly disappear.
Well there are a lot of posters with no brains on here then, because there were not many publicly saying he will be good except most dogs people

I'm just glad Boyd has silenced the haters a bit.
It just wasn't great for a kid who has done everything that's been asked of him and doesn't come across as an arrogant twat like a lot of players.
Right now I have 100% faith in the Bulldogs recruitment team.
Dalrymple and his team have just got so much right over the last 4-5 years and they were sold on T Boyd from day dot.

Back