Nostradamus Lives Tom Boyd Wants Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and how many games has he played this year for a pretty crap team?

Jeffy having personal problems at the moment and like Eddie a couple of years ago woefully out of form. Eddie is firing for Adelaide..Jeffy will fire whether at the Blues or not. Top players have off seasons doesn't mean they don't have class - Jeffy is a classy player that's struggling - but to say he is not a proven elite small forward is just inane rubbish.

Jeffy having personal problems at the moment and like Eddie a couple of years ago woefully out of form. Eddie is firing for Adelaide..Jeffy will fire whether at the Blues or not. Top players have off seasons doesn't mean they don't have class - Jeffy is a classy player that's struggling - but to say he is not a proven elite small forward is just inane rubbish.

Where'd I say that? Could you quote it for me please? :)

None of these players are performing better than Beams currently. At best a they might be even, but even then I don't think they are.

Mate, you are dreaming.

Have you seen riewoldts stats this season?

So your saying that each of these 3 best football is not up to the level of Dayne Beams. Give me a spell.

Beams is so overrated its not even funny.

Mate, you are dreaming.

Have you seen riewoldts stats this season?

So your saying that each of these 3 best football is not up to the level of Dayne Beams. Give me a spell.

Beams is so overrated its not even funny.
Nah, if you read my post I said that their football CURRENTLY isn't up to his level. Why don't you actually read my post before flying off the handle?

How many of the players named will make the All Australian team? Maybe Reiwoldt, most likely Beams. I think most people would agree with me, just quietly.

What happens when Gibbs wins our B&F and possibly makes the AA squad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we should be bent over?
If and its a big IF he wants to go, fair enough. But why should the giants take it in the deal? We should get and will get a decent paycheque wether it be a player or picks.

I agree, and it's a pretty big if, despite a lot of people pinning their hopes on the vague musings of an internet poster.
GWS would be better off playing hardball and letting him walk in the PSD if that's the route he wants to take

Unless he decides he wants to come to Collingwood and then you should consider out 2nd and the Q Stick :p

How many of the players named will make the All Australian team? Maybe Reiwoldt, most likely Beams. I think most people would agree with me, just quietly.

So you asked for a number 1 draft pick performing at Beams level currently. Bigfooty gave you four. Whether you want to argue that Beams is performing better by x amount isnt the point.

Boyd will refuse to go to any other club and he will refuse to sign another GWS contract I am quietly confident Boyd is a Carlton player in principle it depends if GWS wish to trade for him this season or lose him for nothing next season.
haha wat....

Draft picks are way overrated on this board. I'd take Dayne Beams over any of the last 10 years number 1 picks every day of the week. How often do we see elite players <25 being put up for trade for draft picks? Never?

So you asked for a number 1 draft pick performing at Beams level currently. Bigfooty gave you four. Whether you want to argue that Beams is performing better by x amount isnt the point.
I said better than Beams. Not performing at the same level, which those "4" aren't anyway. It seems like you could do with actually reading my posts before responding to them.

haha wat....

Draft picks are way overrated on this board. I'd take Dayne Beams over any of the last 10 years number 1 picks every day of the week. How often do we see elite players <25 being put up for trade for draft picks? Never?
I remember being told I was dreaming about getting Wellingham for 17 and Dawes for 20....
That is the reason none of the fantastical trades on this board ever happen.

I remember being told I was dreaming about getting Wellingham for 17 and Dawes for 20....
That is the reason none of the fantastical trades on this board ever happen.
I remember also.. The reality is 0 trades mentioned on this board actually get done haaa...

Nah, if you read my post I said that their football CURRENTLY isn't up to his level. Why don't you actually read my post before flying off the handle?

Yeah riewoldt is currently well past beams in terms of his performances this season.

and as far as All-australian goes, he might make the squad of 40 but if he makes the team it will be very surprising.

Ablett, Fyfe, Rockliff, Selwood all have had better years

Yeah riewoldt is currently well past beams in terms of his performances this season.

and as far as All-australian goes, he might make the squad of 40 but if he makes the team it will be very surprising.

Ablett, Fyfe, Rockliff, Selwood all have had better years
Gee... FOUR whole midfielders have had better years than him. Yep, won't be close to the team then. Reiwoldt is also nowhere near "well past Beams in terms of his performances this season." Anyway, I can't be bothered arguing about something which will never happen anymore. I just look forward to GWS getting something "really good", like maybe Gary Ablett, Nathan Fyfe or Scott Pendlebury for Boyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back