Tom Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think its time another club goes after Tom Mitchell. Offer him a nice big salery and the Swans wont be able to match it in their cap, and promise him a game. Should come cheap as you would no doubt be applying the Swans value system on him. Tippett was worth pick 23 and a player who couldnt get a game so Tom should be worth a 3rd rounder and a rookie player.

I think its time another club goes after Tom Mitchell. Offer him a nice big salery and the Swans wont be able to match it in their cap, and promise him a game. Should come cheap as you would no doubt be applying the Swans value system on him. Tippett was worth pick 23 and a player who couldnt get a game so Tom should be worth a 3rd rounder and a rookie player.

Has he done a Jonesy (Dean Jones) or something?

Been though this a bunch of times. Close thread.

Maybe people should try and get informed on the issue before they start offering their opinions. The only reason Mitchell has not been in the team was because of injuries. It would be like starting a thread saying some club should go for Cyril Rioli as clearly Hawthorn do not rate him as they have not played him a lot this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had 64 disposals and wasn't picked the next week in seniors. Obviously he must have been injured while amassing the most disposals in the history of stats being recorded. Would probably have pushed the triple figure mark if he'd been fit!

♪ ♫ Buddy for nothing and Tips for free ♪ ♫

Pretty sure that with LRT recently retired and O'Keefe not far behind we won't be short of salary cap

I think its time another club goes after Tom Mitchell. Offer him a nice big salery and the Swans wont be able to match it in their cap, and promise him a game.

Why should a third year player - or any player for that matter - expect a game in one of the best sides in the league?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back