News Tony Armstrong delisted (well sort of...he will be rookied)

Remove this Banner Ad

Should have been Ramsay

Ramsay showed in the last match that he is a much better player than Armstrong. It would be a travesty of justice if Frost wasn't promoted onto the senior list so common sense prevails.

No, Ramsay is just a poor mans Sinclair.

We only took Armstrong because of goodwill in the White trade.
Our list management is all over the shop.

Same source that said ramsay is a poor mans sinclair, oh and he got dropped off the list

Well that source was me and I clearly stated that Armstrong was better than Ramsay. Should check your sources better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess thats why we kept ramsay on the list instead of armstrong, because obviously you aint a good judge of a player

Attacking me as a judge instead of Armstrong himself, nice work.

You the one talking crap about Armstrong

Pretty hard to argue that Armstrong has higher value than Ramsay when Armstrong is the one delisted. In my view, he can thank his lucky stars he signed a 2 year contract or there wouldn't be the potential of a rookie listing to break his fall.

Pretty hard to argue that Armstrong has higher value than Ramsay when Armstrong is the one delisted. In my view, he can thank his lucky stars he signed a 2 year contract or there wouldn't be the potential of a rookie listing to break his fall.

Armstrong can kick the ball, Ramsay can't.

Armstong lovers need to bide their time. The man just got delisted, it's hard to mount too much of an argument right now without looking foolish.

He's getting rookied

No, Ramsay is just a poor mans Sinclair.
Ramsay was taken as a bottom ager. He was always going to take longer to develop and fill out. I'll back the club on this one.

I hate to sidetrack this thread. But hang on. People think Ramsey is good/AFL quality?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back