Media Top 10 Most Overrated Posters - With a Vengeance

Remove this Banner Ad

#6 - Logger

"Oh you should have seen him post before he was the simmer"

I didn't. He was a great simmer. Did a great job, reliable, fair etc.

Average poster from what I could see and the only reason I could see for people rating him so early would be because they were sucking up to the simmer.

Wish I could have seen him as a poster and not simmer because he must have been amazing, 4 seasons later and we still hear about it.

#6 - Logger

Average poster from what I could see and the only reason I could see for people rating him so early would be because they were sucking up to the simmer.

Wish I could have seen him as a poster and not simmer because he must have been amazing, 4 seasons later and we still hear about it.
It was all about the voice. In the words of a teenage female, O. M. G.

Because I thought he was one of the top 20 contributors to the the league this season. He submitted more media pieces than most of the people in the top 20.
Don't worry about it, Danoz, would you expect anything else from a bloke who ranked himself 16, the highest ranked Furie on his list, yet was inactive himself for the majority of the season, perhaps he's no1 on his own list.
Also, why do you think we threw the Grand Final.;)

#6 - Logger

People rated me early in something?!

Where? Let me see!

#5 - boncer34

Dropping down from first place last season this flog is starting to be seen for what he is but others still think he is some sort of marvel.

Negative, negative, negative. Rarely has anything positive to say about anyone, doesn't do any media work and is hardly supportive of his team mates.

Dragons will be much better off without him if he does leave.

#4 - fumbler

He posts a lot. Can't argue that, but what percentage makes sense? 15%? 11%? It's gibberish and yet a lot rate him highly.

He does try, he does love the furies but this doesn't make him a good poster. He is an old drunk akkaps - Yikes.

I actually like him as a person but there is no way he is in the top 60 posters here let alone 20.

#5 - boncer34

Dropping down from first place last season this flog is starting to be seen for what he is but others still think he is some sort of marvel.

Negative, negative, negative. Rarely has anything positive to say about anyone, doesn't do any media work and is hardly supportive of his team mates.

I didn't think anyone rated him any more? Do they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fumbler is such a bizarrely rated figure. The perception is he is a ginormous mess of a poster yet he continues to pop into top-twenty lists and it really leaves you scratching your head as to why.

fumbler is such a bizarrely rated figure. The perception is he is a ginormous mess of a poster yet he continues to pop into top-twenty lists and it really leaves you scratching your head as to why.
Because he doesn't take it seriously.

Reading fumbler's posts is like looking through a kaleidoscope. If you stare long enough you end up in a trance like state. I guess some posters here may like that sort of thing?

Nor does anyone take him seriously. He's a novelty selection.
People don't appreciate the stuff he does behind the scenes. He also isn't in it for personal glory.

To know him is to love him.

#5 - boncer34

Shattered

Because he doesn't take it seriously.

But he argues with sincere conviction on matters that... 'matter' to him. He hardly takes it as a complete joke.

There's 'not taking it seriously', and 'not being serious'. You know those posters who you don't know? Those are the ones who don't take it serious. You know the ones who have titles like captain, vice captain, deputy vice captain, junior assistant to the deputy vice captain; the ones who start media threads; the ones who build expansion clubs and recruit new plaeyrs? Those are the ones who take it somewhat seriously, even if they're rarely being serious in the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back